Season 20/21 - Page 65 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

8 without defeat mate.

Felt like a defeat today but on reflection given this weeks shenanigans the players showed great character and didn't let the loss of the points affect them. Should have blown Aberdeen away and that miss from Erwin.......

Still, as far as on the field goes, a decent week 

Agree you should have beat us today but how the hell Madden gets to ref i’ll never know, seen more deliberate hand balls go unpunished and Ferguson’s 2nd yellow was a joke. St Mirren play some good football and I hope they stay up 👍

Celtic MUST win today. If we don't Lennon better go. If Celtic have any hope of winning the league, the fuck ups stop now.. Rangers are still getting results.. I still believe we are a better squad of players, we just have a manager who gets it all wrong week after week. Frustration isnae the half of it.... 

46 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic MUST win today. If we don't Lennon better go. If Celtic have any hope of winning the league, the fuck ups stop now.. Rangers are still getting results.. I still believe we are a better squad of players, we just have a manager who gets it all wrong week after week. Frustration isnae the half of it.... 

I'd say Rangers are stronger in almost every position at the moment. 

14 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Agree you should have beat us today but how the hell Madden gets to ref i’ll never know, seen more deliberate hand balls go unpunished and Ferguson’s 2nd yellow was a joke. St Mirren play some good football and I hope they stay up 👍

Yep, absolutely bossed by St Mirren twice in a week - Played some right nice football in both - Wanted it far more too

1 minute ago, Toepoke said:

I'd say Rangers are stronger in almost every position at the moment. 

Well, they have improved immensely under Gerrard tbjs season. Our problem is Lennon sticks with his favorites and his tactical matchups against our opponents baffle me. I also believe some of the players don't want to play for Lennon anymore. Brown has been a great servant, but Turnbull should get a run. He is more attacking minded and has scored a few from midfield. Playing 1 up front is ridiculous. As far as depth, I think be are better. We have better players coming off the bench although you would not know it the way Lennon handles things. Anyhoo, long season ahead, I am just hoping Celtic can turn it around..