Season 20/21 - Page 66 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

Congratulations to the Rangers on stopping 10iar. They should now be targeting matching our invincible treble of a few seasons ago, eminently doable in my opinion. 

A lot of football to be played yet. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win it from here (the league, not the treble) but the way our arsenal has collapsed after Christmas the last 2 seasons I’m taking nothing for granted. 

The last time we had a lead like this approaching Christmas me lost the league by about 10 points and went bust so I’ll be remaining humble for the time being! 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

A lot of football to be played yet. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win it from here (the league, not the treble) but the way our arsenal has collapsed after Christmas the last 2 seasons I’m taking nothing for granted. 

The last time we had a lead like this approaching Christmas me lost the league by about 10 points and went bust so I’ll be remaining humble for the time being! 

That's not the Rangers way! I insist you let off some fireworks and hold a street party immediately! 😂

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Ah the good old days, haste them back 😜

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

He's apparently said a homophobic slur. No place in the game for that, hopefully it's just been misheard and it was just the foul language he got booked for.

No place for any of that but find it strange that Gerrard’s making an issue of it while ignoring all the religious bigotry he surely hears week in week out when his team plays 🤯

8 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

No place for any of that but find it strange that Gerrard’s making an issue of it while ignoring all the religious bigotry he surely hears week in week out when his team plays 🤯

Aye but ra peepil get to pick and choose what type of intolerence they dont like🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 games without defeat for St Mirren, long time since we’ve been on a run like that, if the club hadn’t been so fkn amateurish we’d still have 2 home games in hand against Hamilton and Motherwell, could easily have been fifth in the league instead of bottom before today’s games.

Might just surprise Rangers in the cup quarter final on Wednesday, unlikely but here’s hoping. 🤞🏻

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

C'mon Rangers today.  Time for sweet revenge against club who put us down unfairly.  Put them down today lads.  Rangers minus 2.  Stand on.

They didn't 'put you down'. The club you formerly supported was liquidated. Unless, of course, you are using 'put us down' analogously in reference to the euthanisation of a pet. In which case then the 'death' reference would make sense. But it still wasn't the Arabs wot did it 😂 It was more of a suicide situation in which the supporters of a football club let the club slide into administration and liquidation. You know this to be true. Good luck today.

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

They didn't 'put you down'. The club you formerly supported was liquidated. Unless, of course, you are using 'put us down' analogously in reference to the euthanisation of a pet. In which case then the 'death' reference would make sense. But it still wasn't the Arabs wot did it 😂 It was more of a suicide situation in which the supporters of a football club let the club slide into administration and liquidation. You know this to be true. Good luck today.

You can just imagine a large element of the rangers support gearing up for revenge today because even after 8 years they still blame everyone for their down fall or believe everyone else shouldve let them start in the top tier again🤣🤣

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I thought you of all people realised when I was on the wind up !!!