Season 20/21 - Page 70 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Given the fact that we’ve discussed on this very board about when we’ve been out drinking together, I’d say yeah, it’s a fair assessment that we’re friends. 

Despite that, I’ll still call him an arsehole, as he will to me. 

Where have I ever tried to deny I know him, I’d love to see this, but I’d be amazed of you can find this, so I’ll put it down to another low from yourself, or you’re successfully trying to make a cunt of yourself.......again. 

ps

I told you I’d be back having you eating out the palm of my hand again, out shopping with your missus and you’re still all angry with me 😂😂😂

No actually, yes my wife and I are shopping, I hate it, so sitting down with a hot chocolate while she spends my money. Not eating out the palm of your hand, just letting you make a bigger arse of yourself, if that is even possible.. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No actually, yes my wife and I are shopping, I hate it, so sitting down with a hot chocolate while she spends my money. Not eating out the palm of your hand, just letting you make a bigger arse of yourself, if that is even possible.. 

Oh you are, I say jump and you say how high?

Its too easy and you dont even realise it 😂

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I would rather have a friend like  Ramy than a liar kid.  Your friend should not be allowed anywhere near this board and you know it.  Friends are those who tell the truth.  Yours does not and that says more about you I am afraid. Stand on though.

22 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

By the way, I posted you a Christmas present. Its a fuckin muzzle. I dont have your proper address so I mailed it to the Aberdeen Bingo Hall. When they receive it I am sure they will figure oot whoos fuckin mug it was meant for... 🖕

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I would rather have a friend like  Ramy than a liar kid.  Your friend should not be allowed anywhere near this board and you know it.  Friends are those who tell the truth.  Yours does not and that says more about you I am afraid. Stand on though.

Cheers pal..

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

By the way, I posted you a Christmas present. Its a fuckin muzzle. I dont have your proper address so I mailed it to the Aberdeen Bingo Hall. When they receive it I am sure they will figure oot whoos fuckin mug it was meant for... 🖕

Christ almighty, that’s pish, even by your standards. 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

B6, pay attention, yae just missed oot on 10quid ya roaster....

Does anyone know what this means?

I sure as fuck don’t, you finished being the little boy running behind the wife and carrying the bags yet?

Or am I still rattling round in your head?

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Does anyone know what this means?

I sure as fuck don’t, you finished being the little boy running behind the wife and carrying the bags yet?

Or am I still rattling round in your head?

You and WCTA are like fuckin batman and Robin, you being Robin of course. Fuckin comedy gold BTW....

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, both don't exist ya fuckin rocket... OMG....

Not sure of the comparison there, we do both exist, so to say like we’re characters of a franchise, that are fictional, is bizarre, to say the least. 

I think you’ve confused yourself here Trig. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whats next? You and WCTA driving up tae Hampden wearing tights in the Fatmobile? I give up !!! You win...🏆🏆🏅🏅🏅🏅

Booooooooommmmmm

Same time tomorrow?

30 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not sure of the comparison there, we do both exist, so to say like we’re characters of a franchise, that are fictional, is bizarre, to say the least. 

I think you’ve confused yourself here Trig. 

Booooooooommmmmm

Same time tomorrow?

Erm no. Ya fuckin fruit loop..😳😳😳😳

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Chatting a bird up and still on the TAMB.....  One word... Fanny...

You are the only wank on this forum who still thinks he is genuine. Where do you think your emojis come from you daft moron? It’s him because he is in charge. 🤣

On 12/13/2020 at 12:16 PM, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Morelos dirty bastard, should be off.

And Gerrard needs to book an appointment at specsavers if he couldn’t see that flying elbow. Should also book a hearing check while he’s there if he can’t he the bigot songs🤯

21 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

And Gerrard needs to book an appointment at specsavers if he couldn’t see that flying elbow. Should also book a hearing check while he’s there if he can’t he the bigot songs🤯

Just saw the Morelos thing.  Over enthusiastic a tad.  Maybe a booking though so ref spot on again.  Stand on 😆