Season 20/21 - Page 67 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What a season Tavernier is having. Another goal and another assist by half time. You won’t see many better feee kicks scored this season than that. 

And on a separate note, I bet Tav & Morelos to score, +2.5 goals and Fuchs to be carded at 25/1 so if Morelos can stay on the park it could be a decent Sunday!! 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

What a season Tavernier is having. Another goal and another assist by half time. You won’t see many better feee kicks scored this season than that. 

And on a separate note, I bet Tav & Morelos to score, +2.5 goals and Fuchs to be carded at 25/1 so if Morelos can stay on the park it could be a decent Sunday!! 

Yeah sometimes you have to just accept goals like that. Unstoppable.  

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Morales as well, dirty cheating bastard. Incredible lack of cards .🤷‍♂️

Morelos should have been sent off, no question.  Strange one as his discipline has been good (for him) for a while now and I didn't see anything prior to it that might have set him off.  Kent would have been a harsh booking IMO.

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂😂 much mentalness 

Annoyed I didnt take a card bet on this one. We pick up very few cards there days, and the odds are normally very good. Can easily see Morelos getting a second yellow if the game coninutes like this.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Morelos should have been sent off, no question.  Strange one as his discipline has been good (for him) for a while now and I didn't see anything prior to it that might have set him off.  Kent would have been a harsh booking IMO.

Kent get caught across the thigh. Would have been soft, but in no way a dive.

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

He does/did seem to have turned the corner with all that embarrassing shite. Is that down to Gerrard perhaps ? Always wondered about his man management skills

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If Celtic have any hopes of winning the league, they will have to do it not counting on rangers dropping points, and as we saw today, they have the referees on their side as usual. Winning every match is a must, including the matches at Ibroke and Paradise.... We can do it.

The ref got 2 decisions wrong today. Morelos was a straight red and the foul on Goldson was a pen every time. 

Big win for us. I think Itten really gives us options and takes up great positions.

Ironically Gerrard has probably contributed more than most to drive down Morelos’s market value. His squad rotation and tactics has reduced our dependence on Morelos. 

1 minute ago, EddardStark said:

The ref got 2 decisions wrong today. Morelos was a straight red and the foul on Goldson was a pen every time. 

Big win for us. I think Itten really gives us options and takes up great positions.

Ironically Gerrard has probably contributed more than most to drive down Morelos’s market value. His squad rotation and tactics has reduced our dependence on Morelos. 

That's actually a positive on Gerrards part, as much as I hate to say it. You are correct, rangers no longer have to rely on el buffalo to get results which for me as a Celtic supporter, is worrying...

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well done to the Glasgow Rangers against a team that tried to destroy us.  Should have been more but the referee is clearly a Tim.  We are fighting on all fronts against all opposition.  But we have the stiff upper lip mentality at Rangers old boy.  C'mon the Big Kilmarnock Bunnets today.

How much Glenlivet have you swallied today with a post like that. Calm doon ya bamstick😉

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How much Glenlivet have you swallied today with a post like that. Calm doon ya bamstick😉

Ra Cellic fans are out in number at CP to NOT support the team or board.  Great SUPPORTERS.  Heard the water cannons are getting ready.  That should kill two birds with the one stone 👉

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If Celtic have any hopes of winning the league, they will have to do it not counting on rangers dropping points, and as we saw today, they have the referees on their side as usual. Winning every match is a must, including the matches at Ibroke and Paradise.... We can do it.

Celtic have zero chance of winning the league. I couldn't care less which one of you wins it but as a complete neutral Rangers are a far superior team in every area. 

Not a fan of Gerrard as a person but he is looking like being a pretty shrewd manager. If he turns out half the manager as he was a player, Celtic could get buried for as long as he is at Rangers. 

Thats probbaly not what you wanted to hear 😂🤷‍♂️