Season 20/21 - Page 69 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit??? You gies me peace.. We are comin so you wullnae have the worry. You'll new trying to stop 11 in a row.. Yallllllllllllllllldy

I’ll let you have another pop at that if you want to try it again in English? 

Cheers for the great craic this morning, afternoon were you all are. Always enjoy the banter.. Mrs.Ramy dragging me Christmas shopping now... Give and take boys.  Enjoy the rest of your day everyone. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheers for the great craic this morning, afternoon were you all are. Always enjoy the banter.. Mrs.Ramy dragging me Christmas shopping now... Give and take boys.  Enjoy the rest of your day everyone. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Please tell me you lot aren't all wearing Celtic Taps down at the Mall 😆

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Please tell me you lot aren't all wearing Celtic Taps down at the Mall 😆

Naw pal, I am actually wearing a new Camouflage coat my wife picked up for me. I am going to the tailor as a matter of fact to get a couple of Scotland patches sewn on the sleeves. Wife thinks I'm nuts. 🤣 Its braw..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

16 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

It's looking like Celtic will need to beat Rangers three times to win the league. Doesn't seem likely at the moment. 

We’ll hit a dip in form. We’ve got Celtic at home and both Aberdeen and Hibs away in January. If we can get through that with a 5-7 point lead (assuming Celtic in their games in hand) then I’ll start to feel a bit more confident. 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

We’ll hit a dip in form. We’ve got Celtic at home and both Aberdeen and Hibs away in January. If we can get through that with a 5-7 point lead (assuming Celtic in their games in hand) then I’ll start to feel a bit more confident. 

God sake man.  Good job you are not in charge of motivating motivation motivators at the university of motivation.  Rangers are certainties.

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

image.jpeg.f78a3a8ee8a28f1d8782cd7a1a615230.jpeg

Enjoy the shopping trip.

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am well aware what a selfie is. You on the other hand may be confused as you would see an arsehole staring back at you..

So you would be aware the photo you commented on, would not in fact be a “selfie”?

I realise you’re trying hard, but your patter is horrific and doesn’t even make sense. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

So you would be aware the photo you commented on, would not in fact be a “selfie”?

I realise you’re trying hard, but your patter is horrific and doesn’t even make sense. 

Are you and WCTA having a long distance relationship? Seems every time I post something back to him you come running. Asking for a friend....

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

A friend 😂😂😂

Your mutt can’t talk. 

So then, you 2 are friends? Funny how you tried to convince the entire TAMB you were not with your negative comments about him. We all know your game fella, do not insult the intelligence of the fine members of this board... You have been found out.. Now go back with your little flock of sheep, and we all know who they are. No disrespect to Aberdeen Football Club.. Let me know when the lambs stop screamimg .... Fly.....fly, fly, fly....

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So then, you 2 are friends? Funny how you tried to convince the entire TAMB you were not with your negative comments about him. We all know your game fella, do not insult the intelligence of the fine members of this board... You have been found out.. Now go back with your little flock of sheep, and we all know who they are. No disrespect to Aberdeen Football Club.. Let me know when the lambs stop screamimg .... Fly.....fly, fly, fly....

Given the fact that we’ve discussed on this very board about when we’ve been out drinking together, I’d say yeah, it’s a fair assessment that we’re friends. 

Despite that, I’ll still call him an arsehole, as he will to me. 

Where have I ever tried to deny I know him, I’d love to see this, but I’d be amazed of you can find this, so I’ll put it down to another low from yourself, or you’re successfully trying to make a cunt of yourself.......again. 

ps

I told you I’d be back having you eating out the palm of my hand again, out shopping with your missus and you’re still all angry with me 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Given the fact that we’ve discussed on this very board about when we’ve been out drinking together, I’d say yeah, it’s a fair assessment that we’re friends. 

Despite that, I’ll still call him an arsehole, as he will to me. 

Where have I ever tried to deny I know him, I’d love to see this, but I’d be amazed of you can find this, so I’ll put it down to another low from yourself, or you’re successfully trying to make a cunt of yourself.......again. 

ps

I told you I’d be back having you eating out the palm of my hand again, out shopping with your missus and you’re still all angry with me 😂😂😂

You always hang about with friends who are proven liars on here?  Ramy is a a lot as am I.  But not a liar like your squirming little 'friend'.  You are not a liar but your friend is.  Kid.  And you know it.  Choose your friends more carefully in future is my advice.