Season 23/24 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Its like somebody has given Cantwell a quick book guide on how to become a Rangers fan favourite.

When he 1st arrived he showed alot of effort and energy on the pitch which all fans love, especially Rangers fans at the current time as their team has lacked grit and fight for years. He also put in some good attacking displays. Its clear that he has talent.

However towards the end of last season and from what ive seen in pre season he has become abit of a liability. His effort and energy has shifted to "barging into an opponent late", swaggering about the pitch and generally trying flicks and turns in areas of the pitch that he shouldnt. In pre season more often than not he was losing the ball bit even when he didnt all he achieved was beating a man in his own half.

His spat with Sutton, chest pumping and insta presence have made him the new poster boy. Todd the Prod ive heard alot.

I think he will become a polarising figure in the Rangers support. Some will think he "gets it" and cant dont anything wrong whereas others will see that he is actually contributing very little when it matters.

Funny thing is. If he screws the nut he could easily be the best player in Scotland.

If Derek McInnes has any savvy (he doesn't) then he would be putting somebody on him early doors saturday hoping for a reaction. 

16 hours ago, slasher said:

Cantwell is a monumental knob.

End of discussion. 👍

For once, a splendid bit of intelligence. Well said Slasher ma mhan. Cuntwell is a total fud of the highest order !! Reminds me a bit of the other roaster from England that was gonnae sort Our Broony oot. Aye, how did that work out !!

Not strictly football but...

I was at the rugby today. Xander Fagerson got a yellow card and sin binned for 10 mins. Several minutes into that, the two captains get called over and the ref informs them that the yellow has been upgraded to a red. To put it mildly it didn't impress the crowd. I believe it's a new ruling that's been brought in this season and couldn't help thinking how that might go down in a football match. I do think there are things that football can learn from rugby but not this!

You used to say that only a moron would say the league is over after the first games of the season

Not so much nowadays

7 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Well done Kilmarnock, beating a vile team, even though you beat us to promotion 2 seasons ago, well done and only limiting them to 1 stand, to  the Killie boy that posts often, enjoy yer night.

Nice one. Some of the comments I'm reading on line from the sevconian empire is pure comedy gold. They have conceded already...It's only 1 match....🤣🤣

Was at rugby park today.

What a game 👍

Killie were magnificent to a man.

However, the rest of the league have nothing to fear from this Rangers team, they really aren't very good.

31 minutes ago, stocky said:

Was at rugby park today.

What a game 👍

Killie were magnificent to a man.

However, the rest of the league have nothing to fear from this Rangers team, they really aren't very good.

Tell Toddy the Proddy that...🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Tell Toddy the Proddy that...🤣🤣🤣

Todd🤔 you mean the pound shop jack Grealish..🤔😉😂😂

He's was as pish as the rest of them. 

6 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

I was at possibly the worst ever top flight match today, 22 players spending 90 minutes trying to kill as many seagulls as possible.

With our next 4 league games we need signings now rather than last minute at the end of the window. Never seen a less lethargic start to a season.

Bullshit. Killie played some decent stuff. Rangers barely went long. 

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Bullshit. Killie played some decent stuff. Rangers barely went long. 

Good on Killie, my mate Billy said Killoe played well. Funny how some folk can't give another club credit when they beat the mighty rangers... I watched the second half and thought Killie got in about them..