Foreign football - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see the decision using VAR during the Chelsea v West Ham game yesterday?  

It proves even full time refs can get it completely wrong even with the help of myltiple replays🤣. It's one of the worst refereeing decisions you will ever see. Up there with the Sands foul against Ross County.

The feigning injury from the goalkeeper was the cherry on top

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Anyone see the decision using VAR during the Chelsea v West Ham game yesterday?  

It proves even full time refs can get it completely wrong even with the help of myltiple replays🤣. It's one of the worst refereeing decisions you will ever see. Up there with the Sands foul against Ross County.

The feigning injury from the goalkeeper was the cherry on top

It pretty much fecked my draw on the coupon,, shambles

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Thomas Tuchel sacked.

I must say that after his smug, patronising, dismissive comments about Billy Gilmour just a few days ago, Tuchel's downfall does give me a feeling of petty satisfaction. 🙂

Didn't like Tuchel, just hope that Chelsea don't go for Potter as his replacement.