Season 23/24 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I guess all of skipped this bit...  Duh !!!!

You do know what a “quote” is, yeah?

Tou should maybe stop whilst you’re ahead and before you blow a gasket as everyone sees how stupid you are, again. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I guess all of skipped this bit...  Duh !!!!

Thats not him saying that!!!

Thats the writer of the articles interpretation of what Cantwell actually posted. Which was "Lets fight for everything".

Please tell me you understand the difference?

Its like me reading one of your posts and writing an article about it. What I write has no bearing on what you originally posted.

Its no wonder the press appeal to the lowest common demoninator.

6 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Thats not him saying that!!!

Thats the writer of the articles interpretation of what Cantwell actually posted. Which was "Lets fight for everything".

Please tell me you understand the difference?

Its like me reading one of your posts and writing an article about it. What I write has no bearing on what you originally posted.

Its no wonder the press appeal to the lowest common demoninator.

Are you on the wind up? Am I on trial here? I've seen the quote from Cuntwell. Excuse me if the TAMB have an issue with my sources..  

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you on the wind up? Am I on trial here? I've seen the quote from Cuntwell. Excuse me if the TAMB have an issue with my sources..  

I would hope you have seen enough of my posts to realise that im not in the habit of attacking anybody etc.

A quote is where somebody has actually said something. What you have posted is the Ibrox News article that is talking about Cantwells instagram post. (Which says lets fight for everything). The part in brackets is Cantwells qoute. Everything else is written by the author of the article.

Its ok to say that you misread something. Dont double down as it just makes you look silly and gives your haters a stick to beat you with.

For what its worth I agree with your sentiment. For years Rangers players appear to be very vocal pre season whilst Celtic players just quietly go about their business. 

9 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

I would hope you have seen enough of my posts to realise that im not in the habit of attacking anybody etc.

A quote is where somebody has actually said something. What you have posted is the Ibrox News article that is talking about Cantwells instagram post. (Which says lets fight for everything). The part in brackets is Cantwells qoute. Everything else is written by the author of the article.

Its ok to say that you misread something. Dont double down as it just makes you look silly and gives your haters a stick to beat you with.

For what its worth I agree with your sentiment. For years Rangers players appear to be very vocal pre season whilst Celtic players just quietly go about their business. 

Good post mate. As for the haters, I have plenty, and I have thick skin, and don't give a fuck what they think of me to be honest mate.. Aye, and they better bring more than a stick👊.. You alright in ma books DS..

30 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Where has Cantwell said Rangers will walk the league and Celtic shouldn’t bother turning up? 

"Hello, this is Big Ramy reporting live at Celtic Park, home of the Treble winning Glasgow Celtic. Our top story, the TAMB still has a small clique of moanin faced fannies who are never happy and can't accept the truth". More at 11 on Skye prime....

20230604_105835.jpg

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Hello, this is Big Ramy reporting live at Celtic Park, home of the Treble winning Glasgow Celtic. Our top story, the TAMB still has a small clique of moanin faced fannies who are never happy and can't accept the truth". More at 11 on Skye prime....

20230604_105835.jpg

Yip, as I thought. Run your mouth off and then can’t admit you were wrong. I think we can say that Domestic Season Ramy is well and truly back. It was nice while it lasted. 

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Yip, as I thought. Run your mouth off and then can’t admit you were wrong. I think we can say that Domestic Season Ramy is well and truly back. It was nice while it lasted. 

Awe ffs it's only banter.. Get a grip..🤣🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Yae have to admit, this post was funny...🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Awe ffs it's only banter.. Get a grip..🤣🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I’m sure you’ll have the same reaction when someone is making up pish about a Celtic player. Anyway, enjoy the season. I’ll speak to you in May when you’ve settled down again! 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

I’m sure you’ll have the same reaction when someone is making up pish about a Celtic player. Anyway, enjoy the season. I’ll speak to you in May when you’ve settled down again! 

Better yet, I'll buy you a pint at Bag a Nails when I'm over for the Cup Final. 👍🍺

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂😂

Not for me, I had enough at the weekend following my team, something alien to you. 

Following my team??? I just spent £2,000 flying over to WATCH my team win the Scottish Cup. You wouldn't know anything about Cup finals so I'll leave you be bawhied.. 

35 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Following my team??? I just spent £2,000 flying over to WATCH my team win the Scottish Cup. You wouldn't know anything about Cup finals so I'll leave you be bawhied.. 

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Awe, look who's following his team. 7,000 miles, 1 bus, two planes,and 2 trains...🖕

That was pretty predictable 😂😂😂😂

9 hours ago, slasher said:

Cantwell is a monumental knob.

End of discussion. 👍

Its like somebody has given Cantwell a quick book guide on how to become a Rangers fan favourite.

When he 1st arrived he showed alot of effort and energy on the pitch which all fans love, especially Rangers fans at the current time as their team has lacked grit and fight for years. He also put in some good attacking displays. Its clear that he has talent.

However towards the end of last season and from what ive seen in pre season he has become abit of a liability. His effort and energy has shifted to "barging into an opponent late", swaggering about the pitch and generally trying flicks and turns in areas of the pitch that he shouldnt. In pre season more often than not he was losing the ball bit even when he didnt all he achieved was beating a man in his own half.

His spat with Sutton, chest pumping and insta presence have made him the new poster boy. Todd the Prod ive heard alot.

I think he will become a polarising figure in the Rangers support. Some will think he "gets it" and cant dont anything wrong whereas others will see that he is actually contributing very little when it matters.

Funny thing is. If he screws the nut he could easily be the best player in Scotland.

23 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Its like somebody has given Cantwell a quick book guide on how to become a Rangers fan favourite.

When he 1st arrived he showed alot of effort and energy on the pitch which all fans love, especially Rangers fans at the current time as their team has lacked grit and fight for years. He also put in some good attacking displays. Its clear that he has talent.

However towards the end of last season and from what ive seen in pre season he has become abit of a liability. His effort and energy has shifted to "barging into an opponent late", swaggering about the pitch and generally trying flicks and turns in areas of the pitch that he shouldnt. In pre season more often than not he was losing the ball bit even when he didnt all he achieved was beating a man in his own half.

His spat with Sutton, chest pumping and insta presence have made him the new poster boy. Todd the Prod ive heard alot.

I think he will become a polarising figure in the Rangers support. Some will think he "gets it" and cant dont anything wrong whereas others will see that he is actually contributing very little when it matters.

Funny thing is. If he screws the nut he could easily be the best player in Scotland.

I would agree with all that apart from your last line. That’s quite a leap imo

1 hour ago, slasher said:

I would agree with all that apart from your last line. That’s quite a leap imo

Perhaps not easily but in terms of natural ability there is nobody in Scotland better than him imo. Im trying to think of Celtic players who have more natural ability?

Thats totally different from actual playing ability and who I would have in my team because if we are talking that then the likes of McGreggor and Hatate are streets ahead of him.