Season 23/24 - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% agree. I have been to Celtic v rangers matches, and the atmosphere is on another level. Maybe one day they will open their eyes and come to their senses.. Good on Celtic for telling them to shove their 700 tickets up their arse !! They started this, not us !!! Fact !!

FB_IMG_1692363066546.jpg

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

100% agree. I have been to Celtic v rangers matches, and the atmosphere is on another level. Maybe one day they will open their eyes and come to their senses.. Good on Celtic for telling them to shove their 700 tickets up their arse !! They started this, not us !!! Fact !!

FB_IMG_1692363066546.jpg

This has got to the point where both clubs look petty and childish regardless of who started it

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

This has got to the point where both clubs look petty and childish regardless of who started it

I respectively disagree. The Celtic supporters did absolutely nothing wrong at ibrox except support their club, and sevco could not handle it. It was ok though during their 9 in a row though.. Sevco fc ruined this, and to try and dictate to us how many tickets we will receive is a disgrace. Good on Celtic for taking a stand. Just a shame both sets of supporters will suffer thanks to sevco fc...

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I respectively disagree. The Celtic supporters did absolutely nothing wrong at ibrox except support their club, and sevco could not handle it. It was ok though during their 9 in a row though.. Sevco fc ruined this, and to try and dictate to us how many tickets we will receive is a disgrace. Good on Celtic for taking a stand. Just a shame both sets of supporters will suffer thanks to sevco fc...

Every club dictates how many tickets the opposition get.

Will be interesting to see where this one goes. As far as I understand it clubs cant just refuse to give any away tickets without the agreement of the other club which was the situation for the past couple of seasons.

However this season Rangers have offered tickets which have been refused on safety grounds. Rangers position is that they therefore must be offered the same amount of tickets which they intend to accept. Celtic say they dont expect any away fans at OF games this season, suggesting that they wont be offering Rangers tickets.

Can see this one going to the SPFL for a decision which of course will set off the lunitics in whatever support they decide against.

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Nawrocki has done his hamstring now!

At this rate we’ll be going to Ibrox with a back four of Ralston, Kobyashi, Lagerbielke and Taylor. 🙈😂

That must be pretty worrying for celtic fans. Be interesting to see the results in the next couple of weeks 

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Nawrocki has done his hamstring now!

At this rate we’ll be going to Ibrox with a back four of Ralston, Kobyashi, Lagerbielke and Taylor. 🙈😂

There's plenty of cash so what's the hold up from BR in terms of making signings?

Celtic have guaranteed CL groups and a bit of cash to play with. They may not be the draw they uses to be but they are playing against Europe's elite in front of 60k people. 

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

There's plenty of cash so what's the hold up from BR in terms of making signings?

Celtic have guaranteed CL groups and a bit of cash to play with. They may not be the draw they uses to be but they are playing against Europe's elite in front of 60k people. 

Just found out Kobyashi is injured as well 😂

I’ve no idea what is going on with our recruitment. The suspicion is we are shopping in the EPL market again and as a result are probably waiting on squads being finalised but as it stands we are miles short and have left ourselves a lot to do in 10 days or so 🤷🏼‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Lee Johnson punted by Hibs.

Meh, I doubt he’ll be too bothered which pretty much sums up his time at the Hibernians. Questionable manager who didn’t appear to care one way or the other, wonder which cheap option is next in line

34 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Lee Johnson punted by Hibs.

Whilst many Hibees will be quite pleased the key issue is who will they get that's any better. They've recently gone down the tried and trusted route (Ross), then the exciting but untrusted (Maloney) but who now and realistically where do they want to be as a club, what are their ambitions?

4 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Whilst many Hibees will be quite pleased the key issue is who will they get that's any better. They've recently gone down the tried and trusted route (Ross), then the exciting but untrusted (Maloney) but who now and realistically where do they want to be as a club, what are their ambitions?

I’d go foreign with a real old school Scottish bastard as a number 2, Zidane and Dick Campbell 🤷‍♂️