Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 217 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

17 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Have the Huns done a massive U turn on Lafferty ? I thought he was a treacherous  bastard/rat/selfish cunt etc etc. 

Most have no problem with him looking after number 1 in 2012, as we all would have done too. So nothing to turn round from m8. 

Good signing by the Hibees confirmed on Monday.  Mark Milligan, Aussie internationalist, played all three of their games at the World Cup.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9097

Think that kills the Mulumbu/Kamara/Allan rumours, has our squad up to 24 now.

Only thing that might change is if Swanson leaves and Martin and Murray go out on loan.

8 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

The surprise is that he didn't pose for that pic holding the orange strip.

Hey! The club actively tries to stamp out sectarianism all the time. They are no worse or better than anybody else(copyright GR Bear).

41 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I'll be very surprised if that's true. We probably wouldn't even pay that for Cannavaro in his prime.

It's being reported on the BBC site, although there's no names of Aberdeen or Celtic contacts. 

Not seen much of him but what I have seen he does look a decent prospect. 

But do Celtic need another inexperienced centre back just now? 

Would it not be better to get a solid, experienced guy in? 

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Hey! The club actively tries to stamp out sectarianism all the time. They are no worse or better than anybody else(copyright GR Bear).

I never said they try to stamp out sectarianism ya muppet 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's being reported on the BBC site, although there's no names of Aberdeen or Celtic contacts. 

Not seen much of him but what I have seen he does look a decent prospect. 

But do Celtic need another inexperienced centre back just now? 

Would it not be better to get a solid, experienced guy in? 

I posted similar on a Celtic board earlier, McKenna would actually be a good player for us imo, but he would have to be bought along with a more experienced player to play beside. From the dozen or so times I've seen him play, he's far superior to Jack Hendry and Ajer.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

never has a club and player been such a perfect match

red and salutes all round😂

Canny take it.  A great player and great person.  GIUY van the man.  Try and concentrate on yer own team.  At least I know who you support.  The likes of Ormond and Parklife only speak about one team so difficult to know what Scottish team they actually support.  Rangers are back and get used to it kid.

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Canny take it.  A great player and great person.  GIUY van the man.  Try and concentrate on yer own team.  At least I know who you support.  The likes of Ormond and Parklife only speak about one team so difficult to know what Scottish team they actually support.  Rangers are back and get used to it kid.

I don't know whether he's a great person but I think great player is stretching it.  I hope he's less of an embarrassment than last time he was at Ibrox.  Can't say I'm overly excited but he'll add to the squad and hopefully do a job.

1 minute ago, Hertsscot said:

I don't know whether he's a great person but I think great player is stretching it.  I hope he's less of an embarrassment than last time he was at Ibrox.  Can't say I'm overly excited but he'll add to the squad and hopefully do a job.

U don't know he is a great person as you have never met him.  Same as people on here who say he is a scumbag.  Who have never met him.  But mind you the same folk say the same about Kriss Boyd, Durrant, etc etc.  But never met them.  As they say it takes one to know one so they will be correct.  Whateevr you say. Have  a good night.  I am away to count the sheep.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I posted similar on a Celtic board earlier, McKenna would actually be a good player for us imo, but he would have to be bought along with a more experienced player to play beside. From the dozen or so times I've seen him play, he's far superior to Jack Hendry and Ajer.

From what I've seen of the 3 players you've mentioned, I'd say McKenna and Ajer are definitely the better pair. 

I can't understand why Hendry was bought. He just isn't up to scratch. 

Hendry is a decent player, reads the game quite well, and has good passing ability.

However he takes chances, and gets caught out far too often. He was always going to move on from Dundee eventually, but I dont think going to Celtic was the best choice for his career. He will improve and could be a really good player in a few years, but I doubt he will get enough game time at Celtic to fully develop.

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Aberdeen have told Celtic that they can't afford McKenna. Great news 

We stumble from one embarrassment to another this transfer window, I'm excited to see what hilarity we've left to give with a week of the window left.

4 minutes ago, Mox said:

We stumble from one embarrassment to another this transfer window, I'm excited to see what hilarity we've left to give with a week of the window left.

Mox. Stop complaining mate.  Yes you have not had the greatest start of the season.  Going out of champions league and beat at tynecastle.  But have faith in your team mate.  Believe me Celtic will come good and Gerrards Rangers will hit a bad period.  But I do believe the fact that Rangers are back to at least competing will help Celtic and the other teams as well.

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

https://the4thofficial.net/2018/08/spending-10m-for-21-y-o-defender-no-brainer-for-celtic-as-he-would-fit-in-all-of-rodgers-formations/

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

RC72_ctZXvSef2eN0RTCgQ656847