Best Films Of All Time? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best Films Of All Time?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favourites which very few people I know have even heard of, is Mediterraneo.

Quite funny and just a cracking film all round.

"When a group of Italian soldiers washes up on a Greek island after the Allies sink their ship, the men initially believe that the region is deserted. However, they discover that the islanders have been in hiding, and the soldiers, winning the trust of the locals, gradually become part of the community. As the Italians, including Lt. Raffaele Montini (Claudio Bigagli), ease into an idyllic existence, they begin to forget about war and pursue romance with the lovely women of the island."

#1 Goodfellas

No sure what the point is of asking a question and answering it correctly before anyone has the chance to reply. :lol:

For me Mr Smith Goes To Washington, It's a Wonderful Life, Treasure of the Sierra Madre and Saving Private Ryan come close.