Foreign football - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

16 minutes ago, Kirk said:

You must all be fucking loaded with these trips 😂 and have understanding wifes

We do no bad but if I suggested a 5 week holiday for fitbaw I'd get my baws toed 😂

Sounds good though 

Ha,ha aye, sounds like that. But no.its for the bairns 

We were inspired by someone a few years  before we had bairns, they inspired us to take the bairns anywhere in the world that they wanted , anywhere,when they reached ten years old 

1 month , anywhere.

when they came along we put £10 a week away, for 10 years = @k5.  

this is my third and last trip with my ten year old child (well he's 11 noo, older cos of coviid) .

this is the first fitba one.

first was working in an elephant orphanage in Thailand

second was a trip to see king tut's tomb.

I think the wife's glad I'm oot the hoos...🤔😉

Edited by stocky

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, stocky said:

We were inspired by someone a few years  before we had bairns, they inspired us to take the bairns anywhere in the world that they wanted , anywhere,when they reached ten years old 

1 month , anywhere.

this is my third and last trip with my ten year old child (well he's 11 noo, older cos of coviid) .

Absolutely love that! My laddie is 11 too and he’s been to Brazil, South Africa, Russia and Colombia as well as all over Europe. The kitchen has needed done for years and the house badly needs reharling but when you’re lying on your death bed you don’t think of the nice kitchen you put in 40 years ago.

Broaden your kid’s mind and let them experience things 👍🏼

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Sad news. The languages dept. at my first school had some dealings with him as they taught Italian GCSE and A level, I think they may have even have gone down to speak with him. Certainly know that the Head of Languages had a letter and photo of him in her office. By all accounts a genuinely nice guy.

On 1/7/2023 at 12:22 PM, Och Aye said:

On 1/5/2023 at 11:26 PM, stocky said:

1 month , anywhere.

Brilliant idea mate love it.

On 1/5/2023 at 11:47 PM, McTeeko said:

Absolutely love that! My laddie is 11 too and he’s been to Brazil, South Africa, Russia and Colombia as well as all over Europe. The kitchen has needed done for years and the house badly needs reharling but when you’re lying on your death bed you don’t think of the nice kitchen you put in 40 years ago.

Broaden your kid’s mind and let them experience things 👍🏼

Fair play love this attitude too.

I was very lucky as a kid got on many holidays as my parents both earned well.

Your kids will both appreciate it so much, especially when they look back on it all 👍

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

Bobby Martinez gets the Portugal job 😂, wonder if footballing sage Shaun Maloney will pipe up as his assistant  

He must have some agent

On 1/15/2023 at 12:48 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

44 year old Gianluigi Buffon played for Parma yesterday with a 9 out of 10 rating. Man is a fucking legend....

Must be top 3 Keepers of all time. Unreal for so so long

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Juventus docked 15 points and various board members given bans for dodgy financial dealings relating to players transfers, Serie A without a doubt the most corrupt league in Europe 

Clearly you havent seen celtics penalty today 😉

16 hours ago, dan cake said:

Juventus docked 15 points and various board members given bans for dodgy financial dealings relating to players transfers, Serie A without a doubt the most corrupt league in Europe 

All of those board members, Aignelli, Pavel Nedved etc,  resigned in November as they knew this was coming down the pipe. Rotten bastards the lot of them. They are truly the bad apple of the league - doesn't make the entire league corrupt though. And at least they have been punished. Not so sure footballing authorities in other countries would do the same to a big club. 

5 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

doesn't make the entire league corrupt though. And at least they have been punished. Not so sure footballing authorities in other countries would do the same to a big club. 

There’s been dozens of clubs punted out the league or docked points down the years, Italian football mirrors Italian society corrupt from top to bottom