Foreign football - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Hopefully West Ham will punt Moyes and get Brendan Rodgers in asap. 

Doubt he (Moyes) will be there next season, thank fuck Steve Clarke is on a decent length of contract. Would be funny if he ended up at the Smellies tho

Good to see the Australia women take the lead against the lionesses of England.

after the world champions USA got done by an u15 side surely the Scotland u16 can legally switch for this years World Cup ! Get the snp on it

2-0 the Australia. Only got it on cos it’s free viewing. 
these itv commentators really get annoyed when everything doesn’t go their/ England way . Why ? 
14,500 ! 
average £4 ticket , discounting majority giveaway.

12 hours ago, duncan II said:

Valencia in big relegation trouble. Never realised they were doing so badly. Watched a bit of their game v Sevilla there. Woeful.

Went there with Stoke when played them in Europa and the ground was an absolute shit hole.  The new ground was partly built but run out of money.

Think it's still being built so presumably they must be absolutely skint. 

3 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Went there with Stoke when played them in Europa and the ground was an absolute shit hole.  The new ground was partly built but run out of money.

Think it's still being built so presumably they must be absolutely skint. 

I like the Mestalla proper old school ground in the city centre, then again I lament the passing of Brockville and Muirton 

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

I never knew that Davie Weir is Brighton’s Technical Director. 

Don’t think he’s been doing that role overly long. He was promoted from something like Loans Manager when the previous TD moved on. 

Juventus get their 15 point deduction reversed (7th place to 3rd) with some individuals involved still banned while others win appeals. Not completely in the clear as another court appearance for the club is looming, dodgy bastards. 

It was totally embarrassing how Savage kept trying to blame the GK, when it was obvious that Maguire had asked for the ball. Then Savage said, Maguire could of let the ball run past him and would of been clear but still it was the GK fault for passing it to him.

I had to turn over to West Ham game as i couldn't listen to him anymore.

6 hours ago, stitch said:

It was totally embarrassing how Savage kept trying to blame the GK, when it was obvious that Maguire had asked for the ball. Then Savage said, Maguire could of let the ball run past him and would of been clear but still it was the GK fault for passing it to him.

I had to turn over to West Ham game as i couldn't listen to him anymore.

Savage is a fuckin helmut !!!

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Arsenal bottle gone?

They did well to fight back at the end, but when your goalie basically hoofs it in his own net in the opening seconds...

Always chasing the game tonight.  Man City will murder them.

Tierney looks well out of things.