Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 244 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really seem to have bad luck with injuries. Especially the centre backs.

Maybe this is why clarke has stuck with the 3 centre back formation. Hes had to use so many different cbs making it hard to find a partnership that will be able to play consistently for several games in a row. The three at the back makes it easier to interchange and still remain solid whereas a 442 perhaps relies on a good centre back partnership that needs to consistently play together. 

Personally its hard to judge who is our first choice centre backs. All of them have had good spells and bad spells. Recent games hanley has looked good but in the nations league games porteous, hendry and mckenna looked solid. Tierney will probably always be a starter in a back 3 because of who he plays for and what he can offer. 

That leaves 2 places for our other centre backs to fight over. 

10 hours ago, stocky said:

I see Ryan Porteous ended up playing in goals for Watford tonight.

Is there no end to that man's talent..

I need to correct that. It wasn't porteous,it was choudray 

How ITV couldn't tell the difference is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Good to see Souttar, Jack, Taylor and McGregor all starting in the OF derby. McTominay starting again for the Everton match with Patterson on the bench for Everton.

Good to see Souttar back. 

4 hours ago, breeks_mctavish said:

You really are quite an annoying twerp. Although I suspect you already know this and it’s your primary motive for posting on this board. 

And I just bit so well done.

Forgive yourself. 

Good goal by McTom 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

the man’s on fire.  We have to play him in midfield and not at centre half.  He and Mcginn are our biggest goal threats.

you think if McTominay would be pushed forward from centre mid to sit alongside McGinn behind Adams or Dykes 

Would give us a real goal threat of McGinn and McTominay behind Adams 

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Clanger from Souttar gifts Celtic a third goal.

I remember hertz fans having the hump about him leaving for fuck all, I doubt they’ll be too bothered about it now he’s been horrendous pretty much every time Iv seen him in a Rangers shirt.