Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 245 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

12 minutes ago, dan cake said:

I remember hertz fans having the hump about him leaving for fuck all, I doubt they’ll be too bothered about it now he’s been horrendous pretty much every time Iv seen him in a Rangers shirt. 

he has always had a bad mistake in him, even at hearts. One of these players that can look superb on the ball and stroll through the game or make a howler.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, breeks_mctavish said:

You really are quite an annoying twerp. Although I suspect you already know this and it’s your primary motive for posting on this board. 

And I just bit so well done.

He really is!  Some folk reckon he's Chripper but even he wasn't as much of an odious tool as this Whelky fella 

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

the man’s on fire.  We have to play him in midfield and not at centre half.  He and Mcginn are our biggest goal threats.

When was the last time he played in our defence? It’s unlikely to happen again unless we have a major injury crisis in central defence. 

28 minutes ago, todd said:

He really is!  Some folk reckon he's Chripper but even he wasn't as much of an odious tool as this Whelky fella 

I thought he was Chripper originally but he’s Dohadeer. Both massive pains in the arse but I don’t think they are the same person. 

McGinn motm today and McTominay for their clubs . Calum McGregor had a really good game again . Paterson returning in Everton squad . Things are looking ok at the minute . Hanley and kenny McLean the 2 downers for us but you get them 

Edited by noctonjock

Just watched the Man U highlights. McTom set two guys up for the same position  they missed from that he converted! Pleased for him

not seen any Villa highlights but on the radio 5 earlier the crowd were singing a song about our goal truffler 

On 4/6/2023 at 4:59 AM, N4Footsoldier said:

And so begins another merry go round of eligibility and Scottishness chat.

I bet if everyone on this forum did a genealogy test, most of us would come out as at least 20 or 30% English, Irish or other European

nae chance - back to my great grand parents - i can trace back to a 30 mile circumference - ferming 

On 4/6/2023 at 10:59 AM, N4Footsoldier said:

And so begins another merry go round of eligibility and Scottishness chat.

I bet if everyone on this forum did a genealogy test, most of us would come out as at least 20 or 30% English, Irish or other European

I bet Whelkys at least 30% chimpanzee. Actually thats an insult to chimps. I take that back.

3 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Chripper and you are very similar. You sure you dont want to just fess up to being him(even if your not) and save the hassle.

How would that work?

That’s ‘you’re’, not ‘your’, by the way. Your struggles with the English language are painful to watch.

17 hours ago, dan cake said:

I remember hertz fans having the hump about him leaving for fuck all, I doubt they’ll be too bothered about it now he’s been horrendous pretty much every time Iv seen him in a Rangers shirt. 

For a player that’s barely kicked a ball since July, I thought he strolled it (clanger aside). If he can get full match sharpness I think he will be an astounding player again. 

15 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

When was the last time he played in our defence? It’s unlikely to happen again unless we have a major injury crisis in central defence. 

less than a year ago.  He has probably had about half his caps in defence

24 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

For a player that’s barely kicked a ball since July, I thought he strolled it (clanger aside). If he can get full match sharpness I think he will be an astounding player again. 

I agree.

And his clanger was nowhere near the size of Wales defender Ben Davies who they will definitely continue to call up. Souttar showed V Denmark he has a lot to offer at international level.

13 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I agree.

And his clanger was nowhere near the size of Ben Davies. Souttar showed V Denmark he has a lot to offer at international level.

That is more accurate. Anyways Souttar is only returning from many months out and that clanger aside he did okay. Lets not demonize a player we can potentially call upon in the future over one error in a high presure match - his first for months.

58 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I agree.

And his clanger was nowhere near the size of Wales defender Ben Davies who they will definitely continue to call up. Souttar showed V Denmark he has a lot to offer at international level.

Think you have the wrong Ben Davies. Not the Tottenham defender; the one who plays for Rangers is English.

1 hour ago, er yir macaroon said:

A younger Allan McGregor would have got to that slack back pass. Obviously Souttar is at fault, but hopefully it won't knock his confidence too much.

I feel like we are very well covered at CB for the next 5 years with Hendry, McKenna, and Souttar all similar ages. I remember when the 3 of them were all starting to make waves in the SPFL at a young age, and there was a debate as to which one would make it at international level. Turns out all 3.

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I agree.

I meant to write ‘outstanding’ not ‘astounding’ but you get the picture. 

39 minutes ago, Tartan blood said:

A younger Allan McGregor would have got to that slack back pass. Obviously Souttar is at fault, but hopefully it won't knock his confidence too much.

I feel like we are very well covered at CB for the next 5 years with Hendry, McKenna, and Souttar all similar ages. I remember when the 3 of them were all starting to make waves in the SPFL at a young age, and there was a debate as to which one would make it at international level. Turns out all 3.

Agreed. They’ve all got pace which allows us to squeeze the  midfield and use our natural inclination to scrap for the ball - in better numbers and in a smaller area. 

3 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I agree.

😬😕😬😬