Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 242 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Not as good as the players on the pitch?

At least Gilmour has made the bench.

True, I just though Cooper was a regular starter, I don't follow Norwich, just now on Fotmob. Hope Gilmour gets a run..  Cheers Craig..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cooper on the bench for Norwich and big McKenna still injured for Forrest... Why is Cooper on the bench?

Hard to tell wether hes good enough for the epl. Hes done well in spells but i think ideally leeds would look to upgrade eventually and maybe the manager feels the cbs hes picked for tonight are slightly better. 

At the end of the day cooper isnt first choice for us and our centre back options are very limited, that probably tells you everything you need to know.

Saying that i dont mind him and i think that he maybe deserves a few more chances in the scotland first team.

23 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

The mighty leicester.

Tbh i was just kidding but do we seem to let any england reject play for us these days. Why not him?

And we are sitting top of our group with 6 points, by the time our next game comes around we will be unbeaten in 12 months of competitive football - are you saying you would be doing things differently at the risk of losing our position? 

9 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

And we are sitting top of our group with 6 points, by the time our next game comes around we will be unbeaten in 12 months of competitive football - are you saying you would be doing things differently at the risk of losing our position? 

I don't agree with the system, but it is what it is. Every other fuckin country in the world is doing it so may as well enjoy the success. I would NEVER not support my country...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don't agree with the system, but it is what it is. Every other fuckin country in the world is doing it so may as well enjoy the success. I would NEVER not support my country...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Do we want mercenaries in the team because it looks good on their CV and will help them get a new contract with a big club? If a player is committed to playing for Scotland then it doesn't matter where he was born but the Scotland jersey is not for faint hearts.

Mcallister and Caceido off injured but still gilmour doesn’t get off the bench 

This De Zebri plays a much more attacking creative style than potter , this is probably why gilmour doesn’t get on.

He offers nothing creative or attacking so he won’t get a look in.

just a question of where he is off to next , probably upper championship at best 

3 hours ago, romanticscot said:

I think you have the wrong end of the stick, i love our situation and i think clarke is doing a great job.

I am just suggesting harvey barnes switches over as hes actually quite good. 

20 hours ago, csinclair said:

I think it's a bit too early to suggest that. 

I hope I'm wrong. However Patterson is clearly fit enough to at least be on the bench but it isn't happening.

Dyche also seems like the type of manager that won't be keen on playing a young, attacking full back when the team is battling relegation. 

13 hours ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Mcallister and Caceido off injured but still gilmour doesn’t get off the bench 

This De Zebri plays a much more attacking creative style than potter , this is probably why gilmour doesn’t get on.

He offers nothing creative or attacking so he won’t get a look in.

just a question of where he is off to next , probably upper championship at best 

I'm not sure that's fair.

15 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

The mighty leicester.

Tbh i was just kidding but do we seem to let any england reject play for us these days. Why not him?

Just checked, he is 25, and he is English.. No thanks, getting fed up with this granny rule and English players who we should pursue....