Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 192 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

49 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

That’s just a rumour at present. Also a rumour is that he will get called up for Turkey match.

I heard the turkey rumour as well.

Try him out to see if he's committed/good enough for the Euro campaign in spring.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, borojock said:

Ben Doak has really hit the ground running for Liverpool which is seriously impressive - hell of a long way to go and no guarantee he will become anything but the boy has a serious chance and with a lot of hard work and a lot of luck hopefully will have a great career ahead of him 

Out of interest is he from the performance school 

I don't think he was at an SFA performance school, but he was at Celtic's own performance school, which is very similar. Same with Hepburn. Both definitely benefitted from some form of performance schooling. 

9 hours ago, bigfingers said:

Calvin Ramsay made his Liverpool debut tonight coming on as a sub against Napoli. 

i see on the bbc match report he was voted by fans player of the game must of been a hell of a 10 mins 

Ive noticed that a few times where scottish players who havent played much time or done anything are voted man of the match by fans, good to see someone out there pushing the love to the Scots 

1 hour ago, borojock said:

i see on the bbc match report he was voted by fans player of the game must of been a hell of a 10 mins 

Ive noticed that a few times where scottish players who havent played much time or done anything are voted man of the match by fans, good to see someone out there pushing the love to the Scots 

Aberdeen fans got no sleep last night obviously 😂

If he can get a few starts in between now and March he could come into contention for the squad - behind Patterson, Hickey & Ralston at the moment though 

40 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Great goal but as the commentary says he can’t get in the premier league 11 for them .

Could there become a point he asks for a move 

Or maybe a goal ans big performance will force him into their premier league 11

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Or maybe a goal ans big performance will force him into their premier league 11

I can’t see him playing ahead of tomiyasu at the minute .

although I assume he will Play against Brighton in the carabao cup next week, might even see billy gilmour for Brighton as well

12 hours ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Great goal but as the commentary says he can’t get in the premier league 11 for them .

Could there become a point he asks for a move 

Commentators said Tierney is 3rd choice at arsenal now.

If true, it's time to move on.

13 hours ago, DAVIDB46 said:

I can’t see him playing ahead of tomiyasu at the minute .

although I assume he will Play against Brighton in the carabao cup next week, might even see billy gilmour for Brighton as well

Tomiyasu apparently wasn't full fit last night and zinchenko is coming back from injury. 

I don't have too much confidence in a lot of our players but I'd be confident Tierney could retake the left back position if he gets his chance.