Serbia v Scotland - Match thread - Page 12 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serbia v Scotland - Match thread

vanderark14

Okay confession time. I didn't watch the match, didn't listen to the match. Last game I didn't even find out the result til the Saturday.  Its not that you don't care, its just that you don't want to knock years off your life and then get disappointed, been so close a few times only to end in heartbreak.  I'm still waiting for the result to sink in, it has been so long, overlong but well done Steve Clarke even with your dodgy subs and well done all those who stepped up to the plate. Thank you Scotland.

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Was actually ok until Ryan Christies interview. So emotional.

Join me with the happy tears mate.    bonzo got it better than me - this is how Scotland feels/felt.    

We've done it! 

Ya beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it.... not just another win, but an actual play-off final win!

10/10 pens... let's hope a sign for being a good tournament team :headbang:

Edited by exile

Just now, Orraloon said:

The thing is, you and I have seen it all before, many times, but this is the best qualification ever as far as I'm concerned.

Mad to think Kazakhstan was just 18 months ago. Think that will go down in history as the rock bottom moment of Scottish football and glorious climb up from that point.

As much as McLeish mark 2 was a mistake, credit to him for getting things together to win the nations league group to create this pathway.

Hopefully making the euros on regular basis can happen now. Making a World cup will remain very tough but should get a better seeding for the draw.

Robbo is just different class.   Fan first. ❤️

No disrespect to Robbo - I love him more than any other footballer I've witnessed, but he made a few mistakes tonight - nothing major.   I think he was trying too hard - because of his attitude.    Different class. 

Edited by OLAS

The penalty takers were brilliant. Especially McBurnie in a way, all that pressure for his first goal, but wll done all of them really. I really don't know how they do it.

And brilliant for Marshall, did what no Scottish goalkeeper did before.

Edited by exile