Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 441 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Fresh investment coming in so things are looking great just now.  If Gerrard takes over this will be bigger than the 'glorious Souness revolution'.  See what I did there?

Souness lost a minimum of 30M in each of his seasons in charge.

Those tainted trophies were bought (once again).

7 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Scotty only posts on flat earth, religious Christian and rangers threads...

I post on truth.

7 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

... you will get used to ignoring him. 

At your peril.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Best time to invest is it not? Only way is up 💰💲

Or out.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers as the biggest club(?) in scotland have huge potential for investors. Surely u can see that?

I could see an investor trying to pick up the pieces on the cheap from a liquidation, but other than that you're toast on a stick.

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not trolling hills. Rangers as the biggest club in scotland have huge potential for investors. Surely u can see that?

Ron, you have to fish better. 😂

10 hours ago, theweestevie said:

Rangers have only scored 1 goal less than Celtic this season so the squad does have some talent, even if they don't always show it. Get 2 decent centre backs and a decent goal keeper and I don't think we would be far away from mounting a challenge (though this is different than actually winning the league).

Stat I was told today. Apparently in the past 2 seasons Celtic have scored more goals against Rangers than they did during Walter Smith's time in charge at Ibrox when they won 9 in a row. 

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I could see an investor trying to pick up the pieces on the cheap from a liquidation, but other than that you're toast on a stick.

Silly wee boy.  But you are always amusing.  That's what I love about the TAMB.  People like yourself get to have an opinion inlife.  It's good to see.

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Indeed.

At least Gary Mac is used to getting booed at Parkhead.

I was at that game and nearly ended up fisty cuffs with the pricks behind me who were booing him SQ.  Sometimes ashamed to be a Scotland supporter and that was one day I was.

This Gerrard thing is just plain weird. I'd start by saying I personally think experience is over rated, I don't think thats ever a valid reason for doubting someone's ability. However, you only have to listen to him on BT to know he's a dumpling who hasn't the first clue about management or tactics etc

1 minute ago, Mox said:

This Gerrard thing is just plain weird. I'd start by saying I personally think experience is over rated, I don't think thats ever a valid reason for doubting someone's ability. However, you only have to listen to him on BT to know he's a dumpling who hasn't the first clue about management or tactics etc

It is bringing a feelgood factor to me Mox.  And I am not trolling.  We have Brendan Rodgers up here who's stock is high and I believe a great manager and person.  We have Lennon who is controversial but proving to be a great manager and person.  McInness needs to get his finger out but I believe the Dons fans are excited too.  Killie have a great manager.  I think we can have a good league next year.  Sorry if I am being over optimistic.  I would love hearts to challenge but not while levein is there.  Never forgive him for Prague.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It is bringing a feelgood factor to me Mox.  And I am not trolling.  We have Brendan Rodgers up here who's stock is high and I believe a great manager and person.  We have Lennon who is controversial but proving to be a great manager and person.  McInness needs to get his finger out but I believe the Dons fans are excited too.  Killie have a great manager.  I think we can have a good league next year.  Sorry if I am being over optimistic.  I would love hearts to challenge but not while levein is there.  Never forgive him for Prague.

The Celtic fans I know are bored and are looking forward to a challenge at last.  Only the bigoted and small minded would feel different.  Gerrard brings a new dimension to Scottish football which I am looking forward to.  It will give the like of Scotty and Parkie endless fun and something to fill up their lifes!!

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The Celtic fans I know are bored and are looking forward to a challenge at last.  Only the bigoted and small minded would feel different.  Gerrard brings a new dimension to Scottish football which I am looking forward to.  It will give the like of Scotty and Parkie endless fun and something to fill up their lifes!!

:lol: I salute your indefatigability, Ron boy. 

Edited by Parklife

God to hand it to Dodgy Dave, he's played blinder here.

A few days ago the huns were wanting him out "We deserve better", OKay then we'll replace the U20s manager with an u18s manger.

Next minute it's Rangers fans talking about winning the league hahaha.

I'd be surprised if slippy lasts a season.

It's bizarre that he'd rather wait until next season to take over, rather than back himself to make an immediate impact and get them 2nd place. 

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

God to hand it to Dodgy Dave, he's played blinder here.

A few days ago the huns were wanting him out "We deserve better", OKay then we'll replace the U20s manager with an u18s manger.

Next minute it's Rangers fans talking about winning the league hahaha.

I'd be surprised if slippy lasts a season.

Slippy :lol:

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's bizarre that he'd rather wait until next season to take over, rather than back himself to make an immediate impact and get them 2nd place. 

Not really. None of the squad are his choices, he would have virtually no time to make his tactical changes and the inevitable struggle we've got coming up in the last few games would be used to tarnish him before he'd even started. 

Only an idiot would want to take over now. 

Also if he doesn't sign the contract he can back out if the agreed funds don't appear, would be my guess.

34 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Unless he's under contract and we've refused to pay the compo.....