Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 440 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Fresh investment coming in so things are looking great just now.  If Gerrard takes over this will be bigger than the 'glorious Souness revolution'.  See what I did there?

I think he could turn things around.

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Was it take smack, Ron? 

I do remember a Ron on here but honestly it is not me.  And I don't take smack!  Just excited about the way Rangers are moving in right direction.  If Jimmy Nic gets second he will have done ok.  Surely you would like Rangers to do well?

Guest BlueGaz
12 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Traitor

😂

Traitor?  I'm Exhibit A of the lunatic fringe of the support, and I will doth my Bowler Hat to whom I please.  :ok:

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Fresh investment coming in so things are looking great just now.  If Gerrard takes over this will be bigger than the 'glorious Souness revolution'.  See what I did there?

:lol:

Where’s the investment coming from this time?

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Where’s the investment coming from this time?

Mike Ashley still got a vested interest or was he booted out?? I am sure David Murray would like to redeem his fallen crown but not sure he has any cash to spend, especially when he will have to spend more than double Celtic this time around...

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Wonga

3 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Mike Ashley still got a vested interest or was he booted out?? I am sure David Murray would like to redeem his fallen crown but not sure he has any cash to spend, especially when he will have to spend more than double Celtic this time around...

Is Wonga Mike Ashley’s?

They sponsored Newcastle so I’d presume he has an interest...

Maybe get a 4000% interest loan.

Guest BlueGaz

I do remember a Ron on here but honestly it is not me.  And I don't take smack!  Just excited about the way Rangers are moving in right direction.  If Jimmy Nic gets second he will have done ok.  Surely you would like Rangers to do well?

They call everyone Ron, who they are unsure of - that will continue till they actually find him.

Scotty only posts on flat earth, religious and rangers threads, you will get used to ignoring him. 

Wheres this investment coming from?  I hope you're right, but all there is at the moment is rumours, with nothing to back them up.  

Parklife called it correct with King, and how anyone can stick up for him is beyond me.  He's an oxygen thief, he's caused us more harm than good, he's constantly in and out of court, even as we speak, he promised a lot of money and we have seen a fraction of what he promised, he constantly puts out embarrassing statements, he tries to run everything from the other side of the world, and to top it all he brought in Warburton and fucking Pedro barking at caravans.  

I agree with where you think we are right now in terms of league, and what we need to do going forward though, but its going to be 10x as hard as it needs to be with King running the show, the cunts a fraud.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Is Wonga Mike Ashley’s?

They sponsored Newcastle so I’d presume he has an interest...

Maybe get a 4000% interest loan.

Did Wonga not sponsor Hearts at one time or am i just making that up?! 

16 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I watch and attend lots of football, from junior to professional. I just don't understand how you think that 4 or 5 players will make a difference to the current Rangers team and make them challenge for the title. Personally i think they need a full clear out and new squad. Not 1 player i have seen lately imo is good enough and the last game i was at a team had 11 players plus subs not 4 or 5. Admire your positive outlook and welcome to the TAMB.

Rangers have only scored 1 goal less than Celtic this season so the squad does have some talent, even if they don't always show it. Get 2 decent centre backs and a decent goal keeper and I don't think we would be far away from mounting a challenge (though this is different than actually winning the league).

Guest BlueGaz
27 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Rangers have only scored 1 goal less than Celtic this season so the squad does have some talent, even if they don't always show it. Get 2 decent centre backs and a decent goal keeper and I don't think we would be far away from mounting a challenge (though this is different than actually winning the league).

I would say keeper, 2 x CB, another full back and 1 x more midfielder.  

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Investors. Thats the normal way isnt it?  And with rangers the chances of making good profits are endless. Are you daft?

I though i seen something about equity conversion - which means the soft loans being converted to shares which will dilute current rangers fans shareholding

This would also kind of send the message that any future loans will not be repaid  

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Investors. Thats the normal way isnt it?  And with rangers the chances of making good profits are endless. Are you daft?

I know you are just trolling and I shouldn't encourage you but can you tell me the last time rangers, old or new, made a profit??

Guest BlueGaz
54 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

"Rolling Hills"  of Lochgelly ?.......................

Port Glasgow nowhere near Lochgelly.

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

I know you are just trolling and I shouldn't encourage you but can you tell me the last time rangers, old or new, made a profit??

Not trolling hills. Rangers as the biggest club in scotland have huge potential for investors. Surely u can see that?

Endless profits - when was the last time Rangers (old or new) made a profit?!!!!!

You're wired to the moon m8.