Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 134 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

According to twitter the hotel have cancelled the EGM booking due to "threat of "significant disruption to guests" caused by calls to hotel & media reporting". Not a massive surprise tbf. Rangers claim meeting will still go ahead in London at an alternative location.

How the hell dies a 1 day meeting cost 200k?

Imagine you owned a venue that RFC wanted to book. After seeing the Youtube vids of the last AGM (and after catching up on the latest rage) how much would you have to be paid to host thousands of raging huuns in your facilities?

Then think about how much the facility's insurance company wants to underwrite 'Manchester II' in their building.

Security for the poor bastards doing the speaking at the EGM would be astronomical...

How much does it cost to check for bombs? (Maybe they could ask Neil Lennon's team and save themselves a few quid...)

The lawyers' costs will have been thrown in too...

This is possibly my first post in the never ending "crisis" thread but is no one totally sick to back badgering teeth of this obsession in this country with Rangers (never out of the media), are we going to be here in 2 years time with another 300 pages of this? Cant stand the club or anyone associated to it cause its doing my t*ts as its never out of every media outlet going.

I especially like this bit

The Daily Record, perhaps more than any other newspaper, has exposed what has been going on behind the scenes at our club – particularly over the last four years.

“Most notably, they told us about Craig Whyte’s deal with Ticketus and, more recently, the selling of the stadium name to Mike Ashley for £1.

The Daily Record also told the fans of The Rangers that the Craig Whyte era, powered by "off the radar wealth", would see them competing for Champions League titles

:wave::wave::wave:

This is possibly my first post in the never ending "crisis" thread but is no one totally sick to back badgering teeth of this obsession in this country with Rangers (never out of the media), are we going to be here in 2 years time with another 300 pages of this? Cant stand the club or anyone associated to it cause its doing my t*ts as its never out of every media outlet going.

You can't stand it but you'll post on the thread? Look up irony in the dictionary, the definition has your face next to it.

This is now a sad excuse for an organisation that once called itself a football club, to all you blue noses find another club to support or go watch another sport.

All the people who have come to the aid of "rangers" have taken the pish - murray, whyte, green, the easdales and lets not forget the great saviour of mr king , more air miles than richard branson, big promises but never delivers.

FFS - will someone please stop this joke of a joke organisation and let Ashley turn it into the largest sports direct store in the uk