Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 137 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-chiefs-dodge-questions-absurd-5149174#rlabs=2

DR now reporting "men have lunch at lunchtime near their work". when will this extravagant spending stop?

It was unclear whether the pair sampled the express lunch menu, with dishes from £4.95, or the more expensive daytime menu

:-))

U

How do you see this all playing out Eddard?

I think the resolutions to out the current board will carry.But the dirty war will carry on after that until proper due diligence on commercial contracts is completed. We have 12 players out of contract by end of season so big changes on as well as off the pitch.

If the current board are thrown out and replaced by one which wants to move things forward will it not cost a fortune just to stand still?

By that I mean will Ashley not have to get his loans repaid and then buy out his grip on the retail (and possibly other aspects) side?

The figures involved seem huge and that is before any thought is given to getting in a manager, coaching staff and players.

Is there a danger that it will cost so much to be on an even keel that the playing side will have to be placed on the back burner?

Saw someone muse that Ashley is forcing/encouraging Rangers to burn thro' his £10 million so that when he gets huckled out at the EGM he'll be able to claim on the securities.

I am not sure what Ashley's plan is but I am almost sure he has one. He is definitely slowly maneuvering RFC into his back pocket, doubt many would argue about that.

But ONCE AGAIN how will he get passed what fifa said about newcastle and rangers not playing in europe if he owns both.

He is going to have to sell one of them and I have a hard time accepting it will be Newcastle to own Rangers...

He is really interesting, no can figure him out, me included.

I am not sure what Ashley's plan is but I am almost sure he has one. He is definitely slowly maneuvering RFC into his back pocket, doubt many would argue about that.

But ONCE AGAIN how will he get passed what fifa said about newcastle and rangers not playing in europe if he owns both.

He is going to have to sell one of them and I have a hard time accepting it will be Newcastle to own Rangers...

He is really interesting, no can figure him out, me included.

I thought that was quite simply that the team with the higher coefficient will proceed into Europe?

Saw someone muse that Ashley is forcing/encouraging Rangers to burn thro' his £10 million so that when he gets huckled out at the EGM he'll be able to claim on the securities.

If that really was the case, he would have paid up McCoist's contract rather than put him on gardening leave. Super's salary would easily cripple them prior to the EGM and if Mr Ashley wanted a special bonus, he'd pay up McDowall's contract as well now that he has also resigned.