Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris

This is a serious plague within our society and I am sick of hearing apologists like Owen Jones coming out of the woodwork to immediately defend Islam when there is still blood on the streets and the killers are still at large. There may only be a small percentage who are willing to take up arms and kill people in the name of Islam but to pretend that Islam is a peaceful religion is a disgrace. Time and time again it is muslim extremists who take to the streets to murder innocent people and we are told that it has nothing to do with Islam, I'm sorry but it does. There is something inherent to the muslim culture that leads to these extreme acts of violence, the hate that is preached by it's community leaders is disgusting and the way that they treat their women is terrible. There is no place for any stone age religious doctrines in a modern civilised society but Islam in particular has not moved on as humanity has progressed. It's time we did something about it instead of ignoring this problem.

1) Get rid of ALL faith schools.

2) Deport those people who we know have links with terrorist organisations in other countries

3) Ban the veil (or whatever you call it)

4) Imprison whose who enforce incesteous marriages within families.

We need to stop tip toeing around these assholes and deal with the problem.

Brave post but...

2239683F-768D-4900-8589-4331C064DF0B_zps

Edited by redstevie007

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think...IMHO...it's only pointing out the obvious to say that one of the reasons for these appalling acts is to get the type of extreme reactions that some have posted on here.

These murderers are desperate for knee-jerk, ill-thought out reactions that will persecute all Moslems and sow the seed for extremists of the future.

I'm sure that Bush and Blair thought they were clever in invading Iraq after 9/11....hey, that'll teach these towel-heads a lesson.

I think you have to ask why the media feel the need to ask them. Why do you think that is?

Why do you feel that you need to hear condemnation from certain groups? Are you in any doubt that these attacks would be condemned by 99.9999% of the population, muslim or otherwise?

Most Muslim's would cringe at the atrocity's in the 'Name of Islam' IMO.

I also think it would play into the NF/EDL/BNP hands if it was not reported, that Muslims are against it. Puts any lies or misinformation about Islam too bed.

Its also worth pointing out, like it or not, there is a minority of extremist Muslims in the UK who would try to recruit young impressionable youths into Jihadism...... Muslim leaders condemning them has to be a good thing.

Good to know......

'They' do fight back. No doub't you'd much prefer it if they fought back a bit 'harder' every time someone called Jesus a bunny rabbit. Jesus was a bunny rabbit btw.

Obviously he was a complete bunny rabbit going round teaching you shouldn't judge people but should forgive and love your enemies and stuff like that...

Amazing how quickly people accept these were actually muslims.

A few shouts of Allahu Akbar for the filming iphones... dressed in 'bad guy' ISIS black uniforms and of course they are identified 9/11'esque super quick and put in the frame.

And of course it all suits the current propaganda agenda down to a tee. We are supposed to hate Muslims see... coz Israel does.

When I said they looked white I dod not mean Algerian, I mean they look like white people pretending to be brown ones.

They had extremely good intelligence so who does that suggest?

Obviously he was a complete bunny rabbit going round teaching you shouldn't judge people but should forgive and love your enemies and stuff like that...

And how did that work out for him, sure he must've said some mental stuff as well, what about all that eating his body and drinking his blood stuff, some top class ####wittery there.

I would imagine the shot officer was attended to by people almost immediately after they drove off. If it was a fake how would you manage that...Icke has no experience with killing people. How many in every hundred can say for sure if an assault rifle shot to the head (was it his head or back of the neck) always causes an exit wound. The whole wild speculation on these macabre details by Icke is ghoulish. I find this event very suspicious Mr Bongo but I don't doubt all these people were killed today. It is the almost propaganda style imagery, their fancy dress, the heinous nature of their crime, the particular targets, the shouting, the inside info they had...all that makes me wonder.

I'm no ballistics expert but on the LiveLeak video of this, it looked like he (or she) missed.

Also, why would these terrorists take great care about picking up a shoe so as not to leave evidence, but leave their ID card in the car upon abandoning it?

Most terrorists you hear of are more than happy to take one for the team, but these ones are clearly up for the chase. Schoolboy error.

I would imagine the shot officer was attended to by people almost immediately after they drove off. If it was a fake how would you manage that...Icke has no experience with killing people. How many in every hundred can say for sure if an assault rifle shot to the head (was it his head or back of the neck) always causes an exit wound. The whole wild speculation on these macabre details by Icke is ghoulish. I find this event very suspicious Mr Bongo but I don't doubt all these people were killed today. It is the almost propaganda style imagery, their fancy dress, the heinous nature of their crime, the particular targets, the shouting, the inside info they had...all that makes me wonder.

In the original video I saw it actually looked like the guy missed with the 'head shot'. There's a visible ricochet off the pavement.

I actually have no idea if the bullet can go all the way through a head or if every shooting looks like something from the walking dead.

On the exit wound question it comes down to what type of round was used. Some rounds are designed to disintegrate when it hits a body which ends up causing massive internal damage but relative minor external damage. Armour piercing bullets would pass easily through the head or soft flesh of the neck leaving a small entry would and a slightly larger exit wound. Other rounds would leave a small entry wound but would blast a large area off when exiting. Would there be much blood I would have thought so but wouldn't say ether way for sure

Yep - i make no comment on Icke's video just putting it out there

As stated it could have been a certain type of bullet or he could have been shot through the back of the neck/bottom of head and the bullet has went straight through and hit the pavement on exit

What i found strange as well as others was the amateurish leaving of ID in the car after a supposed professional well rehearsed act

The ID left in the car might not belong to the person involved in the shooting?

They have said the ID card belongs to Said Kouachi - one of the 2 brothers that they are looking for & suspects

It was found in the getaway car later dumped along with 2 jihadist flags and petrol bombs

Anybody who isn't sure of the existence of god does not believe in god...

They neither believe nor disbelieve.

The jury is still out for them.

They are agnostic.

Your faith, that is to say belief in revelatory truths, has inspired countless acts of inhumanity.

My faith? Countless? Name one.

You believe you are Right and others are Wrong, and that's all there is to it.

Firstly, I believe that the God of the Bible is correct. (I just agree with Him on everything.)

And secondly, that's not all that there is to it.

Folk can disagree with me without any fear of reprisal.

And if I were to become anyone's victim, I still wouldn't seek revenge. They would have my forgiveness.

Me thinking/knowing that my beliefs are correct isn't a detriment to society.

Speaking as an agnostic I would disagree, I simply dont know about the existence of a deity, nothing has ever convinced me one way or the other...

Creation having a Creator is a pretty good argument.

Everything had to be designed, so there must be a Designer.

(You're not seriously in the super-fantastic just happened on it's own camp, are you?)

...so I suppose I'll find out when I shuffle off my mortal coil.

Everyone will.

(Too late though, I'm afraid.)

Edited by Scotty CTA