Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems awful familiar? Has it been targeted before?

You maybe thinking of the Danish magazine/newspaper that printed cartoons of Mohammed a few years back?

*Edit, stand corrected. Was apparently firebombed in 2011.

Edited by Fairbairn

Both terrorists got away. There is quite a few videos of the incident on Twitter including one of a policeman being murdered by the terrorists.

Seen the uncensored video - the way the guy ran up to the policeman on the ground and shot him without stopping running or flinching, as well as the controlled and calm manner of getting back to the car, made me think these guys were well trained.

Both terrorists got away. There is quite a few videos of the incident on Twitter including one of a policeman being murdered by the terrorists.

Why would someone post that on Twitter though why someone (terrorists aside) would film it is another obvious question.

Edited by Larky Masher

The video is pretty disturbing and it's predictably all over Facebook now.

You think you're used to shit like this seeing it every day on the news but when you see a video of a policeman begging for his life (he actually says "c'est bon chef", which translated to Scottish would be "it's alright mate") get shot in the face literally 2 miles away from your house it changes things a bit. Actually made me feel physically sick.

Its no surprise though. Not justified either.

The world should know that when you upset these people they eventually do something about it.

Every single newspaper around the globe should re-run the offending article. its very simple the press should be free to offend any organised religion

Think this was a left leaning publication that was attacked, rather than a far right one. Fingers crossed the French polis catch up with these murdering bastards very soon.

Hope this doesn't spark any stupid, senseless "revenge" attacks against Europe's overwhelmingly law abiding and hard working Muslim population. There's a mammoth difference between your average Muslim who's just the same as me and you. Indeed I was proud to campaign for a Yes vote alongside many Scottish Muslims who love Scotland just as much as we do.

The deranged lunatics who performed this atrocity and attack on free speech today are very much in the minority.

Every single newspaper around the globe should re-run the offending article. its very simple the press should be free to offend any organised religion

Aye that's a great idea then they will all receive the same treatment.

It is sad to say and very controversial i know but i feel that this is only going to end one way

Seeing thousands of Germans take to the street in an anti muslim protest was chilling not to mention the reaction we will see in France by the far right in the days and weeks to come

Clearly the Jihadist mentality is to antagonise revenge attacks as it aids their cause but i dont think they have any idea of what the West is capable of and they dont have to look that far back to see how one single man managed to organise a whole state into Industrial genocide against a people.

Those same forces are on the rise all over Europe due to mass immigration and hard as it is to imagine history could repeat itself.

All it takes is another banking crisis or some other economic turmoil and who knows what could happen

Scary stuff

Think this was a left leaning publication that was attacked, rather than a far right one. Fingers crossed the French polis catch up with these murdering bastards very soon.

Hope this doesn't spark any stupid, senseless "revenge" attacks against Europe's overwhelmingly law abiding and hard working Muslim population. There's a mammoth difference between your average Muslim who's just the same as me and you. Indeed I was proud to campaign for a Yes vote alongside many Scottish Muslims who love Scotland just as much as we do.

The deranged lunatics who performed this atrocity and attack on free speech today are very much in the minority.

Not forgetting the Scottish Muslims who worked towards the No Vote......

Why mention the referendum anyway?

It is sad to say and very controversial i know but i feel that this is only going to end one way

Seeing thousands of Germans take to the street in an anti muslim protest was chilling not to mention the reaction we will see in France by the far right in the days and weeks to come

Clearly the Jihadist mentality is to antagonise revenge attacks as it aids their cause but i dont think they have any idea of what the West is capable of and they dont have to look that far back to see how one single man managed to organise a whole state into Industrial genocide against a people.

Those same forces are on the rise all over Europe due to mass immigration and hard as it is to imagine history could repeat itself.

All it takes is another banking crisis or some other economic turmoil and who knows what could happen

Scary stuff

Spot on. The conditions for just what you're describing are bubbling up. I think it can still be stopped before we reach the point of no return, but not by us (the West). The only people who can stop this is the muslim population of Europe. The 'ordinary' muslims can verbally condemn and distance themselves from nutters like these who are hijacking their religion all they want, but unless they actively seek to ostracise the lunatics from their communities and shop them to the authorities it'll only get worse. Edited by redstevie007

Not forgetting the Scottish Muslims who worked towards the No Vote......

Why mention the referendum anyway?

I mention the referendum to show that the Muslims are a perfectly normal, intelligent, hard working and law abiding community in Scotland that respect democracy and play a big part in Scottish society. Also, I found that many in the Muslim community voted Yes. They value progress, justice, tolerance and community which are key features of our movement.

Do you have a problem with the Muslim people or something ? Does Nigel Farage have the answers your looking for ?