Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mention the referendum to show that the Muslims are a perfectly normal, intelligent, hard working and law abiding community in Scotland that respect democracy and play a big part in Scottish society. Also, I found that many in the Muslim community voted Yes. They value progress, justice, tolerance and community which are key features of our movement.

Do you have a problem with the Muslim people or something ? Does Nigel Farage have the answers your looking for ?

Your reasoning makes no sense......

Both your questions make less sense.

Clueless.

Why do you feel the need to mention that Muslims are' normal people'?

Because they are !

Do you disagree or something ?

It's important not to equate a few murdering scum and their totalitarian agenda with a perfectly peaceful, tolerant, hardworking community all across Europe who are totally horrified by this atrocity.

Perhaps they should start actively and publicly condemning it then?

Got to think about the rule of the mainstream media in that. Even when statements are made by Muslim leaders condemning these cold and callous murders they are not necesarily reported, every Muslim I know will be absolutley appalled and sickened by what has gone on today in Paris and some may be frightened by the possibility of a backlash.

Got to think about the rule of the mainstream media in that. Even when statements are made by Muslim leaders condemning these cold and callous murders they are not necesarily reported, every Muslim I know will be absolutley appalled and sickened by what has gone on today in Paris and some may be frightened by the possibility of a backlash.

Absolutely. My housemate was terrified after the Sydney incident, said nothing major happened but just the looks you get from people can be draining.

In some ways I can understand why Muslim leaders must be sick of having to defend their faith almost on a weekly basis because of these parasitises.

Perhaps they should start actively and publicly condemning it then?

Don't let a few loudmouth, Islamic state fanatics and their sympathisers cloud your view. The vast majority of Europe's Muslim's hate these guys and stand with us. :ok:

Friends of mine who are Muslim are totally appalled by this and you only have to look on Twitter and Facebook to see that they condemn this.

The main Muslim organisations in France and the UK have already condemned this attack for the atrocity it is. The did it quite soon after the news broke but predictably Sky and the BBC ignored this leading to loads of people saying "oohh they supported this."

Totally true that.

Because they are !

Do you disagree or something ?

It's important not to equate a few murdering scum and their totalitarian agenda with a perfectly peaceful, tolerant, hardworking community all across Europe who are totally horrified by this atrocity.

It goes without saying.....

Don't let a few loudmouth, Islamic state fanatics and their sympathisers cloud your view. The vast majority of Europe's Muslim's hate these guys and stand with us. :ok:

Friends of mine who are Muslim are totally appalled by this and you only have to look on Twitter and Facebook to see that they condemn this.

The main Muslim organisations in France and the UK have already condemned this attack for the atrocity it is. The did it quite soon after the news broke but predictably Sky and the BBC ignored this leading to loads of people saying "oohh they supported this."

Totally true that.

Didn't watch Sky..... but the BBC DID mention it.....

You're spouting nonsense lad.

Didn't watch Sky..... but the BBC DID mention it.....

You're spouting nonsense lad.

The BBC mentioned it only hours after it broke.

These organisations and their spokesmen were quick to respond after it initially broke. The BBC and Sky wilfully ignored this.

The small Muslim community in Northern Ireland are frequently on the receiving end of some nasty treatment aren't they ? Could you tell us more about that and why they are not welcome ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

The BBC mentioned it only hours after it broke.

These organisations and their spokesmen were quick to respond after it initially broke. The BBC and Sky wilfully ignored this.

The small Muslim community in Northern Ireland are frequently on the receiving end of some nasty treatment aren't they ? Could you tell us more about that and why they are not welcome ?

You say the BBC mentioned it..... then you say they ignored it.....

Then some whataboutry about something I would know little about..... are you suggesting everyone in NI is unwelcoming towards the Muslim community here?.... because that would be another ill thought out sweeping generalisation from you, directed at the good folk of NI....

Becoming a habit with you, isn't it?

You say the BBC mentioned it..... then you say they ignored it.....

Then some whataboutry about something I would know little about..... are you suggesting everyone in NI is unwelcoming towards the Muslim community here?.... because that would be another ill thought out sweeping generalisation from you, directed at the good folk of NI....

Becoming a habit with you, isn't it?

This is an issue that effects the whole of Europe. France, Germany, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland .........

You can't just sweep it under the carpet and hope it goes away.

There has been an alarming increase in racist attacks upon Muslim's in Northern Ireland. Check your own Unionist newspapers over there and there's plenty of articles on the web reporting it. What could such a tiny, peaceful community have possibly done to upset some of your countrymen ? In fact, your own First Minister (when he isn't condemning gay folk to burn in hell) even showed his colours a few months ago, endorsing that ####wit preacher who wanted a crusade against the Islamic world.

Sickening.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

This is an issue that effects the whole of Europe. France, Germany, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland .........

You can't just sweep it under the carpet and hope it goes away.

There has been an alarming increase in racist attacks upon Muslim's in Northern Ireland. Check your own Unionist newspapers over there and there's plenty of articles on the web reporting it. What could such a tiny, peaceful community over there done have possibly done to upset some of your countrymen ? In fact, your own First Minister (when he isn't condemning gay folk to burn in hell) even showed his colours a few months ago, endorsing that ####wit preacher who wanted a crusade against the Islamic world.

Sickening.

Our first minister is a full ballbeg. of a man......

Unionists newspapers? If there is such a thing, I have no knowledge, nor would I read one, likewise a Nationalist one

Who is sweeping things under the carpet?

Glad you accept it isn't a Northern Ireland problem and involves other countries. ...... including your own.