Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris - Page 16 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris

Long night reading shit, this is the start of...something...

Granny thplinth always said when the (ponzi scheme) economy was ready to collapse that was when they started a war. For sure all the signs are pointing to war. The propaganda onslaught is so big it has to have a near term goal otherwise it is crazy. I grew up in the eighties and this for me is a much more dangerous time. And all of it is entirely unnecessary, just like WWI & WWII it is about rich people trying to stay rich and nothing else. There is no threat other than than the mega rich as always.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granny thplinth always said when the (ponzi scheme) economy was ready to collapse that was when they started a war. For sure all the signs are pointing to war. The propaganda onslaught is so big it has to have a near term goal otherwise it is crazy. I grew up in the eighties and this for me is a much more dangerous time. And all of it is entirely unnecessary, just like WWI & WWII it is about rich people trying to stay rich and nothing else. There is no threat other than than the mega rich as always.

Remember the Saudi's are the ones funding Wahhabism (a new sect of Islam and many folk think is the prime ideology of the perpetrators of Terrorism) and also flooding the market with cheap oil. They also help fund and supply the wars against Syria, in fact it's possible the current terrorists came in through Turkey (the mayor of Ankara has came out and blamed Mossad for Paris) used the porous border and then came back through that way. which is how arms were getting through to Syrian rebels/IsIS/Free Syrian army/Al-Qeada/whatever they are called now.

It's not looking good.

I've been in the uk for less than 24 hours. Watched the news on a couple of different channels so far. All I'm getting is "poor Jews, bad Muslims" in a loop. And "snow". Oh, and Beagle, great British engineering that actually failed but let's squeeze some pride out of it anyway.

Finding the beagle 2 is interesting though the places i've read about it haven't been going on about British engineering.

The amount of times they point out that it was a British project is abnormal. I suppose that's what gives me this impression. Plus I'm actively seeking to be offended which clearly biases my perception.

Edited by thewelk

I've been in the uk for less than 24 hours. Watched the news on a couple of different channels so far. All I'm getting is "poor Jews, bad Muslims" in a loop. And "snow". Oh, and Beagle, great British engineering that actually failed but let's squeeze some pride out of it anyway.

Where specifically have you seen reference to..... Poor Jews/Bad Muslims?

Where specifically have you seen reference to..... Poor Jews/Bad Muslims?

I was paraphrasing ever so slightly...

I think it was BBC went straight from the bad Belgian muslims shot dead, Europe saved, living in fear, increase in uk police patrols feature to the scared French Jews moving on mass to isreal feature. These juxtapositions actually do have an influence on the weak minded.

I think it was BBC went straight from the bad Belgian muslims shot dead, Europe saved, living in fear, increase in uk police patrols feature to the scared French Jews moving on mass to isreal feature. These juxtapositions actually do have an influence on the weak minded.

Evidently :) .

I think that's a good point..... we undoubtedly have a sizeable minority of week minded folk in the UK.

although, I think the summer offensive by Israel in Palestine. ...... maybe evened it up.

Haven't seen Fox news.....

You are lucky.

It's Neo-Con right wing propaganda, paid for by the rich and powerful to keep their hegemony intact by frightening citizens.

Think the daily mail, if it were a "news" station.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Mind all the stolen passports one from a disabled British citizen

"A hit squad that murdered a senior Hamas official in Dubai used the stolen identities of six British citizens and faked at least five other European passports, it emerged today."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/16/dubai-killers-identities-uk-citizens

Levon Affair, USS Liberty. RFK shot 11 times ,fatally from behind, by a brain-washed Palestinian with a 8 shot gun standing in front of him as he ran for President.

Edited by phart

One thing she said that especially resonated. The truth about 9/11 can stop this madness. Not 'here's the truth now believe in the jesus'. Just the truth.

People inside who have been too frightened up to now need to start coming out, Snowden style. Whatever they have feared the alternative now is worse.

One thing she said that especially resonated. The truth about 9/11 can stop this madness. Not 'here's the truth now believe in the jesus'. Just the truth.

People inside who have been too frightened up to now need to start coming out, Snowden style. Whatever they have feared the alternative now is worse.

There's 28 redacted pages from a report which i'm lead to believe mentions both the Saudi's and the Israeli's as foreign goverrnments involved with providing assistance with 9/11, using an infiltrated cell of islamists and then just keeping everyone off their back till they did it. Only congressmen/sentaors can read it and they are not allowed to take notes, those who have read it change voting patterns and talk about how it changed their view of how the world works and who our friends are.

A big activist who got his senator to read it is coming across to america soon to lobby for congressmen to read it, and his senator already has a bill to get it made public.

then you have the folk who sponsored the two academics to write the Israel lobby, Obama and Bibi's cartoon exchange and also Derowitch suddenly in a sex scandal. I think shit is moving behind the scenes in the deep deep corridors of power.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

My interpretation of the cartoon is not to mock the dead but to align the bombing of the flight and the Russian civilian dead with the civilian deaths caused by Russia's bombing of IS/Syrian "targets". The message is of course crudely represented as you would expect from this magazine or indeed any other anti-establishment magazine that runs political cartoons but the hypocrisy it highlights is pretty clear. (I am less clear on another cartoon that ran which has something about cocaine). If they are " scum" for highlighting this, i wouldn't want to take a look at your "scum" barometer.

And also whilst this event is tragic, it is interesting to note the stark contrast in the Russian reaction to this with their reaction to the downing of Flight 17. The latter was all about denial, PR and blame games with little apparent thought to the victims or their families........

Edited by Return of Yermaw