Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 325 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, adamntg said:

You don’t even have to check anymore to know that Gilmour was the highest rated Brighton player on the BBC. 

Watched some of the match and gilmour looked quite poor imo. Couple of misplaced passes and lost the ball a couple of times. Didn't really help create much either. Mostly backwards passes.

Brighton on the whole looked average and didn't look like creating much.

2 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Watched some of the match and gilmour looked quite poor imo. Couple of misplaced passes and lost the ball a couple of times. Didn't really help create much either. Mostly backwards passes.

Brighton on the whole looked average and didn't look like creating much.

Was unlucky not to score with a great low strike. 

Always feel like loads of Scotland fans give the Scottish players high ratings on BBC Sport website as they always seem to be near the top rating wise.

Having said that, McGinn and Christie have both been singled out for praise and analysis on MOTD recently and 5 live were raving about Gilmour last weekend so they’re obviously playing well as it takes a lot for them to stop knocking one out over English players.

Based on the season so far, I think McGinn would be in the team of the year.

2 hours ago, BryanBlessed said:

No Scottish players in the Guardian top 100. Some players who made it are clearly has beens. I think McGinn should be in there at 

I'm just amazed The Guardian would form a top 100 of anything that had a chance of including any heterosexual white able bodied males

3 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

Any small chance Ross Stewart had of making the Euros has gone now as he’s been ruled out for the rest of the season.

That's terrible news for him & arguably us. I guess that's going to be 18 months+ out totally which would make it very hard for any player to realistically fulfil his potential .

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Mckenna not in the squad despite the change of manager. If nothing changes, he's going to need a move in January to make the Euros squad. 

He is amidst a contract dispute with the club. They could change manager every week and he still would not get picked because of that dispute. Definitely, will be moving on in the transfer window I reckon.