Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 296 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

2 hours ago, syecosse said:

Ibane Bowat 12 appearances in which his club have had 6 clean sheets, he has a  89% pass completion as TSV Hartberg so far proving the shock team in the Austrian prem, think him and Luis Binks maybe the 2 young defenders to keep an eye on. 

I totally agree mate. It's not easy keeping up with the Austrian league but I'm reading about Binks at Coventry & he is potentially a very good player for us in the future.

Always positive posts from you as you  keeping us updated on what really matters, our team, our players & our potential future players, respect 👌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🩷

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, theabsentee said:

I totally agree mate. It's not easy keeping up with the Austrian league but I'm reading about Binks at Coventry & he is potentially a very good player for us in the future.

Always positive posts from you as you  keeping us updated on what really matters, our team, our players & our potential future players, respect 👌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🩷

Agree. Thanks Syecosse for the updates you post. 
The Scotland national team is the one I follow and am interested in , the reason I follow this site. 
football is my oldest interest. I believe it is the planets greatest distraction and as Shanks said is rather transcendental. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 8:06 PM, syecosse said:

Ibane Bowat 12 appearances in which his club have had 6 clean sheets, he has a  89% pass completion as TSV Hartberg so far proving the shock team in the Austrian prem, think him and Luis Binks maybe the 2 young defenders to keep an eye on. 

Agree with the lad Ibane Bowat - hopefully makes the step up soon 

Luis Binks now 22 and as far as I can see, has represented England + Scotland at U21, U18 etc Surely he would have been on S.Clarkes radar if he was any good ?? 

I do think we lack a real quality Centre Back

Edited by broraboy

On 9/27/2023 at 10:14 PM, syecosse said:

Doak got a standing ovation when he went off apparently.

Patterson being praised In Everton win.

Livramento MOM v Man City.

Erhahon, Burroghs and Hamilton Al doing well against West Ham first team for Lincoln( House was missing) 

Apparently Tino Livramento did well when he came on today, has a Scottish Mother and I’m sure S.Clarke must have him in his sights ?!? 
No chance of breaking into the England XI with K.Trippier, Trent Alexander + K.Walker fighting it out for the Right Back position

2 hours ago, broraboy said:

Apparently Tino Livramento did well when he came on today, has a Scottish Mother and I’m sure S.Clarke must have him in his sights ?!? 
No chance of breaking into the England XI with K.Trippier, Trent Alexander + K.Walker fighting it out for the Right Back position

But he'll just walk right into ours in front of Aaron Hickey and Nathan Paterson?

2 hours ago, daviebee said:

But he'll just walk right into ours in front of Aaron Hickey and Nathan Paterson?

Maybe but in front of Hickey but like Hickey he is probably capable of playing numerous positions so would be a real asset . Livramento played for England under 21's last week as did Haydon Hackney so don't think either are very likely to switch .

On 10/20/2023 at 5:07 PM, broraboy said:

Agree with the lad Ibane Bowat - hopefully makes the step up soon 

Luis Binks now 22 and as far as I can see, has represented England + Scotland at U21, U18 etc Surely he would have been on S.Clarkes radar if he was any good ?? 

I do think we lack a real quality Centre Back

Binks is just too old for our under 21's I guess & obviously not yet ready for the full squad but he seems to be doing well at Coventry recently as fans regularly praising him as their best defender & are especially complimentary about his technical ability.

Clarke will be having him monitored I'm sure of it .

36 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Ryan Oné was on the bench for Sheff Utd yesterday, 17 years old

Smashing up the under age groups from what it looks like, developing quicker than they thought after his move from Hamilton in the summer, Sheff U manager said he is already strong and still can develop a lot. 

15 hours ago, daviebee said:

And Ashby and Ramsay as well, though neither of them are starting at present. The latter I think is injured.

Ashby's a strange one as he must be a similar age to Livramento but must be behind him in the pecking order at Newcastle.

Ryan Fraser with a nice finish in 95th minute to win game for Southampton:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CysvfapMW6U/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Know he has made some questionable decisions in his time, but still thinks he offers something in terms of pace, crossing ability and a goal threat. Was just over a year ago he played well in all three Nations League games to secure our League A status.

2 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Hes not far off being top scoring Scot in Serie A history. 

Good spot.   He's breathing down Joe & Denis' necks and will surely surpass them shortly.

Who have I forgotten about?

...oops Souness of course, but already one ahead!

Edited by Grim Jim