Season 21/22 - Page 60 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

You have posted above you couldnt give a fuck about the old firm and that your basing your decision on the fact your own club stand to lose alot of money so hardly thinking about the game as a whole. What about St Mirren tonight? They are a non old firm club. Wheres the uproar about them having to play tonight.

You were the 1st to start chucking accusations around. Somebody stands up for Rangers, must be a Rangers fan, I will be a Celtic fan in a few weeks when I stand up for them. If being able to look at things objectively makes me a wank then so be it.

I'm pretty sure you believe you are objective. However you really don't come across that way 😂

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

He was asked that on the radio this morning. The answer was to give businesses a few days to prepare for it.

And if they'd Implemented the new restriction immediately people would complain there wasn't enough time to prepare

43 minutes ago, slasher said:

St Mirren did great, they did all they could in the circumstances.

Too much tippy tappy pish from us tonight. I've given up on Mikey Johnston. File him in the same drawer as Mackay Steven etc etc 

I've given the manager total support so far but what he sees in Johnston is a mystery to me and he was way too slow in making changes tonight. 

I said to my mate the other day I can’t believe the number of Celtic managers Mikey Johnstone has managed to hoodwink. I’ve never seen anything in him to suggest he warrants a place in a Celtic side, even a poor one like the one fielded tonight. He’s no better than Barrie MacKay. 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I said to my mate the other day I can’t believe the number of Celtic managers Mikey Johnstone has managed to hoodwink. I’ve never seen anything in him to suggest he warrants a place in a Celtic side, even a poor one like the one fielded tonight. He’s no better than Barrie MacKay. 

Yip agreed.

He's probably 4th choice amongst what we have but even that flatters him. 

Aberdeen continuing their shite away form. I can see pressure really mounting on Glass after new year if away form doesnt improve. The transitional period excuse will only last so long.

How long will Davidson last at St johnstone? The cup double bought him huge credit but they're now bottom of the league with Celtic at home next.

Aberdeen are tidy but go nowhere

Our shooting has to be the worst 

Decent away support given the circumstances / time of year - That said, only 4 turnstiles open and tickets not being accepted didn't help the general mood with long delays on the way in....

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen continuing their shite away form. I can see pressure really mounting on Glass after new year if away form doesnt improve. The transitional period excuse will only last so long.

How long will Davidson last at St johnstone? The cup double bought him huge credit but they're now bottom of the league with Celtic at home next.

So he's got a draw at least in that game.....

12 hours ago, slasher said:

I'm pretty sure you believe you are objective. However you really don't come across that way 😂

I presume you havent seen how critical I am of Rangers in the financial thread or when discussing their business model or behaviour of fans? 

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣

It is quite astonishing how poor celtic have been compared to Rangers since the start of last season.

I'm more disappointed that we're not further ahead than we are.  Home draws against Hearts, Motherwell and Aberdeen that would have been wins last season would have had us pretty much out of sight by now.  

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

If ever a manager was shafted by his board...

Any team with the amount of loans they have is going to struggle, imo.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The stats for the celtic match are mental. Celtic had 83% possession and 31 shots at goal but only 8 on target

Saints had pretty much all eleven players in the box regularly, and fair play to them, not great entertainment but job done getting a result, 

On 12/24/2021 at 7:19 PM, McTeeko said:

Tony Watt to Dundee United on a pre-contact being reported. 

Was convinced he was heading south (Championship) for a final payday which we could understand and maybe test himself now that Motherwell (Stephen Robinson especially) put in the hard work getting him fit and back on form. Dundee United tho??? I wish him as much success as he had at Hearts and St Johnstone i.e. f#ck all.

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Was convinced he was heading south (Championship) for a final payday which we could understand and maybe test himself now that Motherwell (Stephen Robinson especially) put in the hard work getting him fit and back on form. Dundee United tho??? I wish him as much success as he had at Hearts and St Johnstone i.e. f#ck all.

Seems a very sideways move. I say that as a Dundee United fan , but I suppose we have been usually the sixth biggest side in the country and therefore the sixth biggest wagebill which is probably the attraction 

Dundee asked for today's game to be called off. The spfl said no even the Dundee travel to aberdeen with a squad of 14 including 3 keepers

The SPFL needs a huge overhaul with a separate board to make decsion because this is a fucking farce