Slovakia v Scotland - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Slovakia v Scotland

Burj_Alba

Not too bad a show, given so any changes.

Some good runs by Palmer & Tierney.

If I was manager I'd like to see what McBurnie could do after scoring the other night. The result is not great. So if it's still the same at 60 mins, maybe then time for change upfront.

Edited by exile

We have been really good so far, the better side and one of our better performances under Clarke considering all the changes.

McBurnie  - just don't see it. He gets in to good positions , but its like his brain is too slow to figure out what he's meant to do and far too often after a brilliant build up, the play just breaks down when it goes to him.

Christie is good, but far too often his crosses/free kicks hit the wall. He's playing well though and making some clever runs and passes.

Tierney is a class act. So confident and clever on and off the ball. Although not keen on the diving.

Palmer, sorry I just don't see it. Constantly over hitting crosses, passes and out of position once or twice. A good back up to have, but I think Stephen O'Donnell has pushed on of late and should be the natural right back.

Very unfortunate to be behind.

3 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

armstrong chance was a bad miss too , their technique is way better but they are well beatable some of our final balls are poor so far and mcginns barely been in game

is it? way better? This gets trotted out quite often when Scotland play but in terms of ball control, vision, one touch passing and skills, there is little between the teams as far as I can see.