Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 33 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

One of many comments on the Red Cafe Forum

"That's insane man. Hands down the best and most complete midfield performance I have seen from a United midfielder since Ferige retired. I'm not joking, it's how it's.

Madness. Absolutely insane performance."

We might not have a great right sided center back,but if Hanley or Cooper played there instead would we be much worse in defense?

4 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

One of many comments on the Red Cafe Forum

"That's insane man. Hands down the best and most complete midfield performance I have seen from a United midfielder since Ferige retired. I'm not joking, it's how it's.

Madness. Absolutely insane performance."

We might not have a great right sided center back,but if Hanley or Cooper played there instead would we be much worse in defense?

Hanley maybe or Hendry if his form continues. Not sure if  Souttar will be back. 

2 minutes ago, Templeton_Peck said:

Either Cooper or Mckenna with Gallagher and Tierney

Midfield 3 of Mctominay and Gilmour with Mcginn in front. 

Christie or Fraser playing off Dykes. 

I’d have McGinn sitting deeper and McTominey as my box to box midfielder 

2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

ifs and buts....   jack is the standout in the two holding midfield position at the moment.

Indeed and I wouldn’t expect any changes by Clarke for a while yet. But if things work out well then Jack and McGregor maybe fighting for their positions.

13 minutes ago, Scot1 said:

Indeed and I wouldn’t expect any changes by Clarke for a while yet. But if things work out well then Jack and McGregor maybe fighting for their positions.

that would be great.  Ideally we get to a position where we have competition for places.