Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 36 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

4 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Will be interesting to see how Ryan Porteous & Kevin Nisbet get on today against the most potent attack & tightest defence in the country.

Give us a good gauge of where they are at. 

Porteous v Morelos sounds like a double red! 

Wouldn’t be surprised if an English Championship team came in for Boyle in January. He seems to be playing well by all accounts. 
It seems that Kyle Magennis is back and fit too and has been playing the last few games.

3 minutes ago, Scot1 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if an English Championship team came in for Boyle in January. He seems to be playing well by all accounts. 
It seems that Kyle Magennis is back and fit too and has been playing the last few games.

Well that covers a guy who plays for a different county & another guy who is an average SPL player who will never be in the frame for a call up! 

1 minute ago, Scot1 said:

Yeh everytime I watch sportscene or a hibs game Boyle runs riot. He's got ability and speed. There must be fair amount of English championship teams interested in him. 

2 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Well that covers a guy who plays for a different county & another guy who is an average SPL player who will never be in the frame for a call up! 

You think Magennis is average? I can’t say I’ve seen a lot of him, but he scored a belter against my team just before he got that bad injury. And I think he was regularly involved in the U21’s squad.

14 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

If Boyle goes do you think that Nisbet will be scoring as regularly?

13 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Looking forward to seeing Nisbet today. Porteous will probably get sent off. He doesn’t have good enough technique for international football from what I can see, although good in the air. 

would say his technique is fine if compared to our other recently emerged "decent" international centre halves. I would say perhaps his composure is the main questionable issue but he should improve that through experience and maturity. 

3 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

would say his technique is fine if compared to our other recently emerged "decent" international centre halves. I would say perhaps his composure is the main questionable issue but he should improve that through experience and maturity. 

Porteous was excellent today. Nisbet didn't have many opportunities to shine. I though Porteous was a bit rash but impressed today.

18 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Like watching Celtic ? 

Well actually no, I'm no Celtic fan and I know it doesn't  fit in with yir whatsbootery, but Celtic have 3?4?5? Scottish internationals playing regularly for their team, and the post was about Scottish players 

So not the same.  

I've not seen the stadium so no idea aboot the flag count.

Merry Xmas 🎅

Edited by Archiesdad