Scottish player transfers - Page 208 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

3 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Armstrong’s agent must be linking him with Lazio! English championship sounds more realistic. He’s a handy player but 31 and not at the Lazio level youd think…

After today's Southampton-related news, anything is possible.

That news being that 31 year old Oriol Romeo... The Catalan player Saints allowed to go to Girona... For free... To see out his career... Just 1 year ago... has signed a three year contract with Barcelona.

Maybe Armstrong to Lazio isn't so far-fetched after all.

6 hours ago, Dogbiscuit said:

Goodwillie to Glasgow United FC. Maybe see him called up for the Euros?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66235991

But in all seriousness, is it not about time they give the guy a break?

Its kind of a strange case. I think he was found not guilty in a court of law but guilty in civil court. Not sure how i feel about him being vilified when technically hes not been found guilty of a the crime.

He looks a sleazy bugger though.

2 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Its kind of a strange case. I think he was found not guilty in a court of law but guilty in civil court. Not sure how i feel about him being vilified when technically hes not been found guilty of a the crime.

You were doing so well until the last 6 words ffs

39 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

You were doing so well until the last 6 words ffs

Jeez i thought i had shakin you off but you are back on my arse. 

What was wrong with my last 6 words? they have nothing to do with my analysis of the situation or goodwillies guilt.

I was just making an observation that he looks a bit of creep/sleaze. I would like to make it clear that doesnt mean i think hes guilty.

4 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Jeez i thought i had shakin you off but you are back on my arse. 

What was wrong with my last 6 words? they have nothing to do with my analysis of the situation or goodwillies guilt.

I was just making an observation that he looks a bit of creep/sleaze. I would like to make it clear that doesnt mean i think hes guilty.

It's a very strange thing to say...your primary points were absolutely fine, and then you absolutely shanked it by suggesting the guys looks are part of the problem.

8 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

It's a very strange thing to say...your primary points were absolutely fine, and then you absolutely shanked it by suggesting the guys looks are part of the problem.

Are you retarded?

I never suggested the guys looks are part of the problem. 

I have clearly pointed out that my comments on his appearance have no bearing on wether i think hes guilty or not and personally i think the witch hunt is very unfair to a certain extent.

You are a strange guy.

Probably be best if you go back to not responding with me as you are a daft wee guy at the best of times.

On 7/14/2023 at 8:58 PM, csinclair said:

Palace & Fulham the two names I’ve seen linked. I think he’s shown he’s definitely good enough for a mid table EPL side, just wish his finishing could be a bit more clinical at times. If he took every chance like he did his goal against Denmark he’d be playing for a top half team easy 

I hope he moves to a team where he will be number one striker, Mitrovic will start every game before Adams at fulham so I hope he stays clear of Fulham

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I hope he moves to a team where he will be number one striker, Mitrovic will start every game before Adams at fulham so I hope he stays clear of Fulham

Mitrovic could be on his way to Saudi, he's already asked the club to let him go and told relatives he won't play for Fulham again

11 minutes ago, csinclair said:

Mitrovic could be on his way to Saudi, he's already asked the club to let him go and told relatives he won't play for Fulham again

Didn't know that, another big name off for the Saudi coin. Part of me thinks its brilliant seeing some big names deserting the EPL like this

20 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Technically guilty or not, I wonder what the end game is here? He's hounded out of every club that dares to sign him before he's even kicked a ball. So if he's not allowed by society to play football, then what is he allowed to do? How's he supposed to make anything positive of his life if everywhere he goes there's a witch hunt?

44 minutes ago, Dogbiscuit said:

Technically guilty or not, I wonder what the end game is here? He's hounded out of every club that dares to sign him before he's even kicked a ball. So if he's not allowed by society to play football, then what is he allowed to do? How's he supposed to make anything positive of his life if everywhere he goes there's a witch hunt?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/david-goodwillie-claims-i-am-30513097

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Didn't know that, another big name off for the Saudi coin. Part of me thinks its brilliant seeing some big names deserting the EPL like this

And no one in their right mind would even consider that. Welcome to the Saudi league mr Mitrovic 

14 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Are you retarded?

I never suggested the guys looks are part of the problem. 

I have clearly pointed out that my comments on his appearance have no bearing on wether i think hes guilty or not and personally i think the witch hunt is very unfair to a certain extent.

You are a strange guy.

Probably be best if you go back to not responding with me as you are a daft wee guy at the best of times.

Retarded

Strange guy

Daft wee guy

Looks like a sleazy bugger

You are a having a bit of a time of it 

1 hour ago, BookhouseBoys said:

Gonnae take this pish to dms or something? I want to know about Scottish player transfers, not what two silly wee boys are arguing about.

I was just innocently responding to the other guys post . Not sure what your gripe is here with me.

Also does goodwillie not fall under the 'scottish players tranfers' topic? Hes scottish and has played for scotland and is being transfer linked.  

28 minutes ago, breeks_mctavish said:

Personally, I vote for the argument to stay public!

Lol i wont be arguing with him.

I can argue all day with pretty much everyone on here and still quite like that person but i really dont have any time for this 'oneils40yarder guy' and wish he would fuk off and leave me alone. He doesnt seem to get the message that i dont want to engage with him.

8 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

That’ll test Clarke’s selection policy. Clearly doesn’t like picking from MLS, let’s see about the Saudi League. 

I'm not sure the players in MLS are not getting called up based on their league.  There's better players ahead of them.

Itll be the year 2040 and f9lk will still be going on about Gauld.

Edited by Squirrelhumper