Scottish player transfers - Page 207 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

4 hours ago, Scots_Wha_Hae said:

If he gets games in the championship at 20 he’ll be doing very well

Just read the Ipswich Town forum, they expect him to be 3rd choice as they have a established number 1 & the ex St.Mirren keeper Hladky is number 2, if he leaves then Slicker could be promoted to the bench but realistically there's no chance he is going to be a number 1 anytime soon.

On 7/9/2023 at 2:53 PM, ProudScot said:

Robbie Ure the young Rangers striker is signing for AZ Alkmaar apparently, out of contract & opted to leave rather than accepting a new deal at Rangers which is no surprise 

Is this actually confirmed? He played a trial match with them but I've not seen it confirmed anywhere that he has signed...?

Ibane Bowat signed a new deal with Fulham and has joined Austrian bundesliga side Hartberg after a successful loan with Den Bosch, Austrian Bundesliga could have 3 Scots in it next year Andy Irving currently there, and if Max Johnstone does join Sturm Graz.

2 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Che adams seems to a have a string of epl clubs chasing him so hopefully he jumps back up again instead of a season in the championship. 

Nice to see our players play at the highest level and che adams is easily good enough to stay in the epl.

Palace & Fulham the two names I’ve seen linked. I think he’s shown he’s definitely good enough for a mid table EPL side, just wish his finishing could be a bit more clinical at times. If he took every chance like he did his goal against Denmark he’d be playing for a top half team easy 

37 minutes ago, csinclair said:

Palace & Fulham the two names I’ve seen linked. I think he’s shown he’s definitely good enough for a mid table EPL side, just wish his finishing could be a bit more clinical at times. If he took every chance like he did his goal against Denmark he’d be playing for a top half team easy 

Burnley and Everton are apparently interested too.

15 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Che adams seems to a have a string of epl clubs chasing him so hopefully he jumps back up again instead of a season in the championship. 

Nice to see our players play at the highest level and che adams is easily good enough to stay in the epl.

Would bang them in for a mid table team like Chelsea… 😋

I’m currently in Rome (more like melting away here with this heat 🫠) just now & one of the local sports channels here in Italy had a piece on Josh Doig. Apparently Torino are being pressured to seal the Josh Doig transfer quickly with Lazio, Sassuolo & most recently Wolfsburg all having shown an interest in signing him from Verona who are in financial difficulty and need to offload a few players to balance the books.

Hibs are set for a tidy windfall from whoever signs Josh and credit to them, they took a chance on a guy that was released by Hearts who will deep down be kicking themselves.

Seems like it’s a summer of all our young Scottish talent getting good moves for themselves. Both encouraging & exciting to hear.

Edited by DesiScotsman

3 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Josh Adam being linked with various clubs in France & Belgium this summer. Unsure if it’s loan from Man City or a sale. Be nice to see him playing 1st team footy somewhere 

He was heavily linked with a permanent move to Ligue 1 in January, Lorient I think.

On 7/11/2023 at 7:21 PM, noctonjock said:

Leeds and Southampton both looking to sign Ryan Fraser . With the Euros hopefully coming next year be a good move to either of those clubs 

I genuinely doubt Fraser will give Scotland a second thought when It comes to his next career move. 

41 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

I haven't heard it mentioned down here in Southampton, but Lazio and Torino are reportedly interested in Stuart Armstrong.

I rate Stuart Armstrong.  Very unlucky for him that the midfield guys in front of him for us are doing so well .

Great player to have in the squad 

1 hour ago, Rich NATA said:

I haven't heard it mentioned down here in Southampton, but Lazio and Torino are reportedly interested in Stuart Armstrong.

Both better options than kicking around in the English Championship, although, he's getting a bit long in the tooth now for a move abroad, I'd have thought. 🤔

16 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

Armstrong’s agent must be linking him with Lazio! English championship sounds more realistic. He’s a handy player but 31 and not at the Lazio level youd think…