This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

17 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Can't find the gambling thread but Aberdeen are 5/1 at home. Worth a few quid, if anyone's going to beat them the chances are it'll be Aberdeen at Pittodrie 

It's in the football section but just slipped to page 2

21 hours ago, Ormond said:

I’d say he has more going for him over 5 years than only 4 games. Are you seriously suggesting no good manager has ever gone 4 bad games in a row before? You’ve certainly got no right to be crying idiot at any cvnt. ;)

Who suggested he was a good manager?

6 minutes ago, JECK said:

That was actually embarrassing, not going to bother with the second half.Men against boys ultimately. 

Aye, I’ll be switching the apprentice on at 9pm.

Celtic look like they could score anytime they wanted, in 2nd gear.

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

There’s a reason we punted GMS. 

Utterly dominated this game, Aberdeen, apparently the 2nd best in Scotland, have been a million miles away from us. 

Agreed

it sums up the pointlessness of Scottish football,

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Agreed

it sums up the pointlessness of Scottish football,

No it doesn't, it sums up the difference between a good manager determined to play football and one who plays the percentages and tries to win throw ins and corners. 

9 minutes ago, Mox said:

No it doesn't, it sums up the difference between a good manager determined to play football and one who plays the percentages and tries to win throw ins and corners. 

Don’t be so stupid.

theres much more to it than the two managers, we aren’t close to competing with Celtic. That’s been proven tonight 

33 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Don’t be so stupid.

theres much more to it than the two managers, we aren’t close to competing with Celtic. That’s been proven tonight 

You and the other dandies keep your head in the sand re: McInnes, it's ideal for the rest of us.

Just now, Mox said:

You and the other dandies keep your head in the sand re: McInnes, it's ideal for the rest of us.

Pretty much this.

Another name that gets casually thrown about as National Manager by delusional folk. Dear God imagine? 

On another note Ryan Jack really is a fud. 

8 minutes ago, Mox said:

Do you ever get tired of spouting ignorant nonsense?

Mcinnes, just  like Aberdeen have their limits, that was clear tonight. Neither are good enough to compete with Celtic. The difference tonight was not down to the managers alone, It’s was the vast gulf in player ability which is a result in the vast gulf in resources..................this brings me back to my first point.......Scottish football is pointless when not one club can get near to Celtic.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

I think you are being harsh. Aberdeen don't have a player that would get in our team. I'm not sure any would make the bench.

Just like none of our players would get in the PSG or Bayern Munich teams that we can't compete against. 

Rodgers is a great manager but let's not pretend he is the only reason we are easily winning matches like this. 

Edited by PASTA Mick