This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 32 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

And some idiots on here want your man as our National Manager.

I’d say he has more going for him over 5 years than only 4 games. Are you seriously suggesting no good manager has ever gone 4 bad games in a row before? You’ve certainly got no right to be crying idiot at any cvnt. ;)

54 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Edinburgh Derby was brilliant to watch, best TV game I’ve seen this season. 

Even better being there, thoroughly enjoyed that...hearts need to rethink the long ball to laugherty.... hibs were hungrier and few tackles flying in...

9 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

This is how feels to be Jambos

This is how it feels to be small

You signed Berra

And we signed Efe Ambrose

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Neil Lennon, Garry Parker

Craig Leveins a fücking wänker

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

First song doesn't work.  Last line should rhyme with the second!

Thought McGeough was outstanding last night for Hibs. Would have him in a Scotland squad ahead of many of the English championship players we have historically favoured.

I'd also have McGinn in from the start. The amount of free kicks he gets when the ball is within 5 yards of him is incredible. Give the ball to Leigh and happy days, all those free kicks flying in and we'd be qualifying for stuff in no time!

Cathro has really furked up the Hearts squad.  They were really poor last night.  Good win for us but we aren’t scoring many goals at moment.

anyway

Djoum Djoum Djoum Djoum

he comes from Cameroon

he hasnae won a derby

a derby in Maroon

Edited by giblet

Really enjoyed the Edinburgh derby last night.  Thought the atmosphere was really good as was some of the fitba.  Shame Dallas was a bit whistle happy 'and didn't let it flow more.  McGeough was man of the match for me.  Put on a great performance.  McGinn obviously good too.  Could be a tough old season for Hearts fan with Leveinball.  That sad, they are way more solid now.  Suspect that Hearts' team under Cathro would have capitulated.

Killie must have a chance tonight, not only are Rangers a shambles, according to their statement last night they have “several injuries” after Sunday.

:lol:

Be interesting to see how Motherwell get on, if there will be a hangover from Sunday, or we can keep going...

32 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Killie must have a chance tonight, not only are Rangers a shambles, according to their statement last night they have “several injuries” after Sunday.

:lol:

Be interesting to see how Motherwell get on, if there will be a hangover from Sunday, or we can keep going...

I'm going tonight in an optimistic mood - which always worries me.

We've Ibrox, Parkhead & Murrayfield in space of 11 days.

Bank balance is going to take a hammering!

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm going tonight in an optimistic mood - which always worries me.

We've Ibrox, Parkhead & Murrayfield in space of 11 days.

Bank balance is going to take a hammering!

It’s a bit annoying for you guys, as tynecastle was never going to be ready, so you could’ve played hearts at Rugby Park tonight.

Rangers and Hearts are both more than beatable though, and the trip to Murrayfield is something a bit different.

Do Killie fans go to parkhead? It’s the nearest away game after Hamilton for us, (probably is nearest to me) and we take less there than we take anywhere else.

2 hours ago, giblet said:

Cathro has really furked up the Hearts squad.  They were really poor last night.  Good win for us but we aren’t scoring many goals at moment.

The squad was fecked before Cathro arrived. Feck knows what Levein was doing as DoF. 

2 hours ago, giblet said:

anyway

Djoum Djoum Djoum Djoum

he comes from Cameroon

he hasnae won a derby

a derby in Maroon

Bit hard for him to win when he wasn't playing... :wacko:

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

It’s a bit annoying for you guys, as tynecastle was never going to be ready, so you could’ve played hearts at Rugby Park tonight.

Rangers and Hearts are both more than beatable though, and the trip to Murrayfield is something a bit different.

Do Killie fans go to parkhead? It’s the nearest away game after Hamilton for us, (probably is nearest to me) and we take less there than we take anywhere else.

Nah, we've sold something like 700/800 for Ibrox tonight, be lucky to have 150-200 on Saturday at Parkhead. I think we'll take a decent support to Murrayfield, althought it being a sunday is sh1te.

The fact that; we'll get humped and worst view in the league by a country mile main factors.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

heartz really are honking, funnny tho

was gutted when neilson and cathro left but this c.unt is way easier to dislike 

hopefully le vain gives himself a nice long contract 

is it time for hand gestures t shirts dvds and london based supporters clubs with running clocks since the last derby win yet?

15 minutes ago, dan cake said:

heartz really are honking, funnny tho

was gutted when neilson and cathro left but this c.unt is way easier to dislike 

hopefully le vain gives himself a nice long contract 

is it time for hand gestures t shirts dvds and london based supporters clubs with running clocks since the last derby win yet?

👆🏻👌🏻