Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 82 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

8 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

No Scottish teams interested in Stevie May yet ? Think he'd be a good signing for most teams in the Scottish Premiership.

Aberdeen were sniffing about.

Problem is, he hasn't kicked a ball in over a year. It's a huge gamble to bring him mid-season.

Rumours Hibees have swooped under the radar for highly rated,wonderkid Dylan Bikey from Stirling Albion.  In what is seen as a coup for the club, they look to have beaten a string of top Premiership clubs for his signature.

46 minutes ago, Debian said:

Chelsea bid £3m for Craig Gordon

Hull bid £1.5m for Josh Windass

There is no doubt Gordon has improved in the last 6 months, but every game there is a heart in the mouth moment, primarily when the ball is at his feet. If Chelsea have bid and I very much doubt it, i'd begrudgingly accept.

31 minutes ago, giblet said:

Rumours Hibees have swooped under the radar for highly rated,wonderkid Dylan Bikey from Stirling Albion.  In what is seen as a coup for the club, they look to have beaten a string of top Premiership clubs for his signature.

He's only allowed to be a wonderkid if he signs for the Old-Firm and Keith Jackson says so.

6 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Looks like a deal worth £170k has been agreed between Hearts and Anorthosis for Isma Goncalves (source: SportFM in Cyprus)

At last a striker if terms agreed .

Lucky Hearts if true.

Isma was brilliant for us in the short time we had him.........as Hearts fans will testify. 

53 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Cammy Smith not coming back to Tannadice, papped out to St Murn instead. 

Maybe this'll help United bring in someone now. 

Yeah saw that. Is he any good?

That's us 8 in and 8 out so far so it's definitely Jack Ross's team now. His season starts here.

im a lot more confident now that we'll get out of trouble.

4 hours ago, Mox said:

There is no doubt Gordon has improved in the last 6 months, but every game there is a heart in the mouth moment, primarily when the ball is at his feet. If Chelsea have bid and I very much doubt it, i'd begrudgingly accept.

he will go there as number 2

5 hours ago, Mox said:

Never accept the first offer! Sake Moxy! Have I taught you nothing? ?

8 hours ago, Marky said:

That's us 8 in and 8 out so far so it's definitely Jack Ross's team now. His season starts here.

Couldn't get in a very average United team but he did seem to have something about him back in August.  Lost his place when Andreu was brought in so maybe harsh to judge him without him having a proper run of games. 

10 hours ago, Marky said:

You been on the sauce? B)

10 hours ago, Marky said:

He's got ability, that's not in question. I think he's not had enough of a chance at AFC but he really needs to step up in this loan spell and prove himself. He needs to be being a difference maker in games, especially at the lower level, and proving that he's good enough to make it at Aberdeen. 

38 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He's got ability, that's not in question. I think he's not had enough of a chance at AFC but he really needs to step up in this loan spell and prove himself. He needs to be being a difference maker in games, especially at the lower level, and proving that he's good enough to make it at Aberdeen. 

Can we have Kenny McLean back as well please.