Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 77 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Sevco whoring anyone they think they can get money for. 

Hilarious stuff ???

Just like the £20m for Dembele stories,  or Chelsea,  Man Utd and Arsenal are looking at Tierney ones then? 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Aye, that's exactly what's happening.

I don't know what's difficult for you to understand. Your lot are desperate to offload a number of players who are under contract (some of whom have only been at the club 5minutes) and are replacing them with wage neutral loanees. In short and to sum up.......rooked!

1 minute ago, slasher said:

I don't know what's difficult for you to understand. Your lot are desperate to offload a number of players who are under contract (some of whom have only been at the club 5minutes) and are replacing them with wage neutral loanees. In short and to sum up.......rooked!

I don't know what's difficult for you to understand (well I do actually but I won't go there), the management are trying to do the best for the future of club, it's not ideal but if that's what the situation dictates that's what has to happen.

3 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

I don't know what's difficult for you to understand (well I do actually but I won't go there), the management are trying to do the best for the future of club, it's not ideal but if that's what the situation dictates that's what has to happen.

You must be delighted then that your manager is ready to offload Senderos and O'Halloran (and anyone else that might attract a fee) whom the club invested good money in not 6 months ago ?

It's a shambles and you know it but keep toeing the 'party line.' The rest of us are enjoying it all immensely ?

55 minutes ago, Flure said:

My WWII knowledge is worse than I thought.

"Shock troops" are actually from WWI.

And they're German.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormtrooper

Ok, you made me google and it would appear many armies have had "shock troops", Germans,Russians, British, Australia, Canada, er, Paraguay....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_troops

God, I hope nobody thinks I'm sticking up for Keith Jackson....

1 minute ago, slasher said:

You must be delighted then that your manager is ready to offload Senderos and O'Halloran (and anyone else that might attract a fee) whom the club invested good money in not 6 months ago ?

It's a shambles and you know it but keep toeing the 'party line.' The rest of us are enjoying it all immensely ?

We got Senderos for free... He has played 2 games for us. If we can sell him on for a decent fee, why wouldn't we?

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Given neither of those players have contributed anything then they won't be missed though Senderos was up there with Daniel Prodan. 

I'm sure you'd enjoy chasing a stick around a park.

7 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

We got Senderos for free... He has played 2 games for us. If we can sell him on for a decent fee, why wouldn't we?

Sell him? ????????

Also I hate to break it to you....But he wasn't free. The club have spunked a signing on fee and wages on him ?

Edited by slasher

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

Sell him? ????????

You were the one suggesting he would attract a fee...

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

7 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Given neither of those players have contributed anything then they won't be missed though Senderos was up there with Daniel Prodan. 

I'm sure you'd enjoy chasing a stick around a park.

Depends on who's throwing the stick. If it's Penelope Cruz I'm in! ?

13 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

If that were the case I don't think you'd chase the stick.

No, but I'd make my best puppy dog eyes at her.

Anyway in other news big Kristoffer Ajer off to Killie on loan. Interesting choice of destination.

45 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'll be f**king delighted if we could get someone to take Senderos off our hands.  And O'Halloran has had a year, not 6 months, to make an impact at the club and has failed to do so.  If we can get him of the wage bill then I wouldn't see that as a negative either.  You seem to be of the opinion that we (Rangers fans) don't think/know that we're skint when that couldn't be further from the truth.  We know exactly the situation the club is which is exactly why getting rid of expensive deadwood or cashing in on sellable assets (you know, like Celtic did With Wanyama, Forster, Van Dyk) is seen as a positive move.

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'll be f**king delighted if we could get someone to take Senderos off our hands.  And O'Halloran has had a year, not 6 months, to make an impact at the club and has failed to do so.  If we can get him of the wage bill then I wouldn't see that as a negative either.  You seem to be of the opinion that we (Rangers fans) don't think/know that we're skint when that couldn't be further from the truth.  We know exactly the situation the club is which is exactly why getting rid of expensive deadwood or cashing in on sellable assets (you know, like Celtic did With Wanyama, Forster, Van Dyk) is seen as a positive move.

There's a difference between selling off deadwood/ cashing in on sellable aasets and having to sell to generate income. That's a distinction some of your support seem to have trouble with.

3 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Because £700k is a hoor of a lot of money in today's SPFL climate; according to my mate who supports Killie, he's shite; Killie won't go down anyway; and it would presumably free up decent wages for someone else and perhaps allow Clark to bring in another one or two players besides.

Your mate is a clown.

An absolute twat! 

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's extremely good money for Rangers if true. Sell on clause would only kick in if he's sold for more than £6m though so they could probably happily agree to that.

Course it isn't true. Someone from the record has been reading Rangers Media and saw what thy value him at and made it a story because they played RB a few days ago.

Who is going to give Rangers 6 million when they know that their board would probably bite the hand off them for 500k?

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He any good? 

Dunno m8. Haven't seen enough of him. He's a holding midfielder/centre back and big unit of a lad. He had other options though so Rodgers must see something he likes in what Clark is doing at Killie.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Your mate is a clown.

An absolute twat! 

Captain of his team in Norway when he was 17 years old so must have something about him but haven't seen him with Celtic.

Didn't Brendan Rodgers say he worries about players getting injured on plastic pitches though, which would make Kilmarnock a strange move.

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

Captain of his team in Norway when he was 17 years old so must have something about him but haven't seen him with Celtic.

Didn't Brendan Rodgers say he worries about players getting injured on plastic pitches though, which would make Kilmarnock a strange move.

Actually that was Mark Warburton. Brendan Rodgers said he's yet to see a good game played on one, so I suppose the point still stands.

7 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Course it isn't true. Someone from the record has been reading Rangers Media and saw what thy value him at and made it a story because they played RB a few days ago.

Who is going to give Rangers 6 million when they know that their board would probably bite the hand off them for 500k?

If they took it from Rangers Media the value would have been closer to £12M!!

Just now, Fairbairn said:

If they took it from Rangers Media the value would have been closer to £12M!!

True. Although it would have been a free transfer if they had looked about 6 weeks ago. Most of them were saying he was pish.