Scotland Players In Action - Page 174 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hursty said:

Forrest doesn't always hit the first man to be fair. 

He sometimes skellys it about 10 yards too long and it eventually runs out for a throw. Or even straight out for a goal kick.   

Versatile. 

Wish Strachan could see that the lad just hasn't got what it takes to be an international footballer. Very average.

I'd rather see one of the Hearts lads get a game ahead of him.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Wish Strachan could see that the lad just hasn't got what it takes to be an international footballer. Very average.

I'd rather see one of the Hearts lads get a game ahead of him.

The Hearts lads are good, but Forrest was our best player against Poland at home. He seems to have fitness problems but if he could play week in week out, he'd quickly sort out his form. We need players with pace.

4 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Had a 'sound' debut according to BBC report..

McClair touting him for the next Scotland squad. Bit early after only 1 game but would be nice to have a young full back coming through on the other side to compliment Tierney and Robertson on the left.

1 hour ago, ProudScot said:

McClair touting him for the next Scotland squad. Bit early after only 1 game but would be nice to have a young full back coming through on the other side to compliment Tierney and Robertson on the left.

He did ok when he came on, wasn't scared to bomb forward and take the ball. Didn't seem overawed at all which can sometime happen. Was caught out of position a few times, but that is probably to be expected.

The likliehood is though that he may get a run of games but as soon as Darmian, Valencia and to a lesser extent, Varela is back then he'll be back on the bench or out of the squad completely.

Unless he plays out of his skin in the next few weeks and becomes undroppable!

14 hours ago, Chesney Hawkes TA said:

Must be handy living in that part of the country with so many league clubs in close proximity to go and watch.

I live in Sussex. Was in Yorkshire for work. Went to see Hull v Brighton tonight. Snodgrass wasn't at the races, Robertson was OK as wax McGregor. Murphy wasn't as good as the weekend but probably had Brightons best chance. 

On 15/02/2016 at 6:35 AM, Return of Yermaw said:

Plus we might also see the day that a Forrest cross manages to elude the first defender........

Ha nae chance, guy couldn't cross the road. 

On 15/02/2016 at 11:29 AM, Dalgety Bay TA said:

If only it had been Tony Watt we had been discussing..........

Aye the celtic hard on of pasta man is insane

On 15 February 2016 at 4:54 PM, hursty said:

Forrest doesn't always hit the first man to be fair. 

He sometimes skellys it about 10 yards too long and it eventually runs out for a throw. Or even straight out for a goal kick.   

Versatile. 

Nice bit of variation to keep the defence guessing 

16 minutes ago, braveheart_lynch said:

I notice Love is born in Rochdale.

I don't know an awful lot about him.  How does he qualify for Scotland? Is there still a chance he might choose England?

Genuine question and not trying to cause a stir.

Grandmother from Stranraer.

1 hour ago, braveheart_lynch said:

I notice Love is born in Rochdale.

I don't know an awful lot about him.  How does he qualify for Scotland? Is there still a chance he might choose England?

Genuine question and not trying to cause a stir.

It is unlikely he'll get caps for us, nevermind England. 

Search for him on Twitter. "Worst United player ever" might be trending. 

43 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

It is unlikely he'll get caps for us, nevermind England. 

Search for him on Twitter. "Worst United player ever" might be trending. 

never seen him play but its a joke mclair coming out with shite like he could play for scotland now. aye ok mate he can just skip the queue after 1 sub appearance in one of the worst man utd teams in the last 40 years