Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 484 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

So, in the last month we've had fabricated (or completely made up) stories of horrendous racism towards him and now somebody (who must only be 3" tall) caught underneath his car tampering with his brakes. The circus around this chap is brilliant.

That’s racist 

Theres a plot to murder Morelos and its the fault of the following

Chris Sutton, John Hartson, Bill Leckie, the media, Nationalism of the scottish variety, The SNP......................... have I missed anyone?

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Chris Sutton, John Hartson, Bill Leckie, the media, Nationalism of the scottish variety, The SNP......................... have I missed anyone?

Dundee Utd.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Vanguard Bears, a false flag attack attempting to blame famous tims 

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Niall McGinn wearing an Aberdeen/Celtic half and half scarf.

Paddy McCourt and Anton Rogan kept lookout.

The Taggart wannabees over on Rangurzmeeja and the likes :-))

I saw a thread on twitter this morning about Ibrox being a graveyard at 80 minutes.

Someone blamed the SNP and their obsession with independence for the poor transport infrastructure forcing people to leave early.

Well played sir! 😂

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I saw a thread on twitter this morning about Ibrox being a graveyard at 80 minutes.

Someone blamed the SNP and their obsession with independence for the poor transport infrastructure forcing people to leave early.

Well played sir! 😂

Now and again one of them will claim that the SNP want to restore the Jacobites :rollsmile:

How fecked up in the head does someone have to be to genuinely believe such stark raving bonkers, howlin at the moon stuff like that ?

9 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Now and again one of them will claim that the SNP want to restore the Jacobites :rollsmile:

How fecked up in the head does someone have to be to genuinely believe such stark raving bonkers, howlin at the moon stuff like that ?

Like Ian Paisley on steroids

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

So, in the last month we've had fabricated (or completely made up) stories of horrendous racism towards him and now somebody (who must only be 3" tall) caught underneath his car tampering with his brakes. The circus around this chap is brilliant.

As well as the story about HMRC getting their calculations wrong.

And still they come!!  Obsession.  What I canny get over is TAMB fans of other teams going on to Rangers fan forums, twitter accounts etc.  Is that no mental?  It's like the TAMB police detectives then come back on here with breaking news about the Ranjurs.  Two main culprits above but there are others......…………….  Pathetic.  I am a Rangers fan and don't even go on to them.  No need right enuff, it gets reported back on here anyway 😍

Unfortunately Rangers fans don’t have their own twitter, despite them apparently being from another planet.

Think most fans have a general interest in football/football related stories, news, gossip and Rangers tend to make the news quite a bit.

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Unfortunately Rangers fans don’t have their own twitter, despite them apparently being from another planet.

Think most fans have a general interest in football/football related stories, news, gossip and Rangers tend to make the news quite a bit.

Sorry.  I see it as gossip, no interest in gossiping about other teams.  I will comment on other teams if it is praise.  Not otherwise.  Am I strange?

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Well played sir! 😂

Out of the three big stadiums in Glasgow, Ibrox is it he easiest to get to/from by public transport.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Macy37, Ramy, Hilly, The Pope.

2 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Based on what @WCTA says, Ramy would be small enough to fit under the car.

Ramy was the top man in all of Canada for fixing folk’s cars. They’d see him walking down the street and shout, “Hey, here comes the Scaaaatsman. I aint ever seen a man fix cars like he can!” 

6 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Ramy was the top man in all of Canada for fixing folk’s cars. They’d see him walking down the street and shout, “Hey, here comes the Scaaaatman. I aint ever seen a man fix cars like he can!” 

This guy?

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub