Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 488 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Two pretty good games to be honest for the armchair punter.  Celtic and Braga should both have been out of sight and buried the tie. Makes for a better second leg though.

It does.  I watched the Rangers game and agree with the other posters on here about them being the best since Valencia.  They were different class and I couldn't believe it when Rangers scored 3 !  But that's football.  Rangers last goal was a fluke but like you probably are and all on the Board.  How many times have we seen Scotland or Scottish teams get beaten by flukes or bad decisions to put us out.  i.e. Scotland v Italy at Hampden when the ref gave the 'foul'.  So to see Rangers get a fluked goal for a change I wasn't complaining.

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It does.  I watched the Rangers game and agree with the other posters on here about them being the best since Valencia.  They were different class and I couldn't believe it when Rangers scored 3 !  But that's football.  Rangers last goal was a fluke but like you probably are and all on the Board.  How many times have we seen Scotland or Scottish teams get beaten by flukes or bad decisions to put us out.  i.e. Scotland v Italy at Hampden when the ref gave the 'foul'.  So to see Rangers get a fluked goal for a change I wasn't complaining.

I don’t know if you’re being deliberately silly, but it amazes me how many people still complain about this decision. 

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t know if you’re being deliberately silly, but it amazes me how many people still complain about this decision. 

We wouldn't have been complaining about it if our players had defended better.

Our goal in that match was a mile offside and Italy had a perfectly good goal chopped off too.

That is exactly what I was saying.  Sometimes decisions or flukes go for you and some against you.  So when Rangers got the winner on Thursday I wasn't complaing DD or Mr Thistle.  Just in my time following Scotland we always 'seemed' to get the bad breaks.  Look at our last game against England.  4 minutes added time.  Our player should have booted the ball over the stand.  But no.  He played it to and England player.  And the rest is history.  I was at the euros in England in 96.  I said to my pals if only Scotland could score then we will win as we were all over them.  What happens?  We get a penalty and miss.  England go up the park and game over.  Sorry for rambling.  Anyway.  On the Glenlivet.  Had a wee celebration yesterday and still happy.  Stand on guys.  I feel the need for an argument.  Hey Ramy.  You are a big fat ugly tim.  (Ramy is easy I know but needs must!)

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Wow, i think this is what is called overreacting 

Is it? Why do you they he made such a pathetic post?

10 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Well he is from the same fanbase who went on the rampage in Manchester when a big telly stopped working :lol:

Really? You know that how? Because I said your post made you look like the idiot? What about Donny and Thplinth? Are they Rangers fans too? 🤔

14 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Well he is from the same fanbase who went on the rampage in Manchester when a big telly stopped working :lol:

Is it just me or do a section of the rangers support overreact even more than they used to.

Just now, Tiny Tim said:

Really? You know that how? Because I said your post made you look like the idiot? What about Donny and Thplinth? Are they Rangers fans too? 🤔

Whatever pal, I'm away out to raise money for Sinn Féin and convert people to Catholicism.

2 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

In answer to your two questions.

1. Yes it was an overreaction.

2. Can you repeat the question?

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Don’t ask that annoying piece of shit to repeat anything. Now, get back over tae the Stevie May thread and bite back at me mair. 😆

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Is it just me or do a section of the rangers support overreact even more than they used to.

• Their team died.
  • Their new team has erratic form.
  • Church of Scotland in chronic decline.
  • Orange Order membership declining.
  • Monarchy wobbling.
  • Union (Scotland) under serious threat.
  • Union (Six counties) under serious threat.

These bears are pure dead raging.

13 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Cunts no even smart enough to attempt to disguise it. What a fucking penis. 

Bit smarter than you Scotland Forever Port Glasgow Farcity. 

Way off mate. Long way off. 

I come on, call the Thistle for what he is and that makes me a Rangers fan 😂 Emoji I’ve noticed on here but the other guy I have no clue as to who he is?

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It was less of a reaction to the one Thistle was hoping for when he made the post.

Theres more people on here think the guy’s an idiot. Because I called him out he thinks I’m a Rangers fan. Donny and Thplinth have called him out too, does that make them Rangers fans?