Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 489 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Why create a gazillion different usernames if it doesn’t?

I’ve only had one. It was connected to my old work email which no longer exists, I forgot my password, couldn’t use my email to retrieve it so had to create a new one.

If I’m honest, I saw Wee Pammy back on here so I made a move 😍 😀

42 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Is it? Why do you they he made such a pathetic post?

Really? You know that how? Because I said your post made you look like the idiot? What about Donny and Thplinth? Are they Rangers fans too? 🤔

lol I was wondering why the fuck you mentioned us but then I got it.

Gaun yerself TT... or ron or whoever the feck you are, lets face it we have no idea.

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

lol I was wondering why the fuck you mentioned us but then I got it.

Gaun yerself TT... or ron or whoever the feck you are, lets face it we have no idea.

Glad somebody did. One post and so much abuse since 😂 It’s like the old days with Flat Earth on my back.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So the old username was? There’s plenty will say their old names, what’s your excuse for not?

Plenty will post photos of themselves too. Why does it matter? I come back on after a while away and everybody seems very insecure. Aren’t people welcome on here anymore without telling people everything about themselves? It’s all a bit creepy.

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Gone a bit quiet this thread.

Rangers are not in crisis but they need to win a cup this season. Not sure how long Gerrard will stay but they're still a long way behind Celtic and it could take him another 3 years to seriously compete with them.

I'm surprised how well Lennon has done if I'm honest but Edouard is twice the player Morelos is who'll definitely be away in the summer. Defoe isn't someone that can play every game so I think they'll have a job on trying to find a replacement that will knock in 30 plus goals a season. Maybe Stevie May? 😁

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

Plenty will post photos of themselves too. Why does it matter? I come back on after a while away and everybody seems very insecure. Aren’t people welcome on here anymore without telling people everything about themselves? It’s all a bit creepy.

Off the back of recent events your arrival seems a little suss😏

You're not Rossy anyway, you're too polite 😂

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Boring, fat cunt. While the rest of us are getting on with our lives, you are fooling Dalgety by playing on a person you both know personally. Top work. Yawn, fucking yawn. 

I'm not sure who you think I am? Rolling Hills? Ron?

Just for a minute think that perhaps I'm not them and I'm someone that used to come on here, stopped posting for a while, forgot their password then came on as a new poster. Some welcome eh? 

Like I said before, I've no beef with anyone on here, Thistle does my head in at times with some of his shite, especially when he often posts quite interesting stuff but all's fine.