Jump to content

TA Torr

Member
  • Content Count

    158
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

3,317 profile views
  1. Czech - 11.30 to 12.00 Wembley - 17.00 to 17.30 https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat# Croatia - 17.30 to 18.00
  2. All depends where the game is; Group winner - Wembley Runner up - Copenhagen 3rd place - 50% chance Budapest, 30% chance Hampden and 20% chance Seville. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2020#Knockout_phase
  3. Its a great way to get fans into the ground early if we know we can get a pint inside the "fan zone" @ hampden.
  4. We are booked in De Hems Dutch bar on Thursday night for the Dutch v Austria. Booked in here pre game as well but will see what else might be happening. Guy's without tickets booked in the slug and lettuce Leicester square for the game.
  5. That's it worked now. Thanks
  6. Great thanks worked for me. Only able to put in one number.
  7. How does the ‘seat together’ option work and is it guaranteed? UEFA has confirmed that this option is available on UEFA’s ticketing sales platform. You will be able to complete the “seat with” field with the order number of someone you wish to sit close to. These requests, however, are not guaranteed. Looks like we would have to apply 1 at a time to get the order number of who you would like to sit beside.
  8. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10336546/euro-2020-fans-heineken-beer-carlsberg-sponsor/ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45970058 Might get a beer before the game at hampden if they have the socially distanced fan park outside.
  9. I wonder what the Czech and Croatian FA's will be doing with there tickets? Also bit of a nightmare if you its 3 x 185 euro tickets. Be plenty of fans that cant afford £450 for the games.
  10. We are booked into De Hems Dutch bar in Soho on the Thursday night for the Holland v Austria game and before the game Friday.
×
×
  • Create New...