Season 20/21 - Page 115 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic forward Albian Ajeti faces a two-match ban after being charged with diving to win a penalty in Tuesday's win at Kilmarnock.

Odsonne Edouard converted from the spot to make it 2-0 early in the second half, with Celtic going on to score twice more at Rugby Park.

The incident has since been reviewed by a panel of former referees, who have charged the Swiss with a breach of Scottish FA disciplinary rule 201 which governs "acts of simulation".

44 minutes ago, stirlish said:

Celtic forward Albian Ajeti faces a two-match ban after being charged with diving to win a penalty in Tuesday's win at Kilmarnock.

Odsonne Edouard converted from the spot to make it 2-0 early in the second half, with Celtic going on to score twice more at Rugby Park.

The incident has since been reviewed by a panel of former referees, who have charged the Swiss with a breach of Scottish FA disciplinary rule 201 which governs "acts of simulation".

Same old Celtic, always cheating :sing:

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Part of the sponsorship deal?

E8982F6B-8390-4568-A6F9-E8861423C744.png

Seems a bit of a non story, it’s a 2 hour 30 minute bus run. They have to eat somewhere pre-match, they are sponsored by the restaurant, it wouldn’t have been open to the public.... were they supposed to have a bag of chips down the beach or a McDonald’s drive thru on the bus?

30 minutes ago, jailender said:

By law restaurants are not allowed to serve inside meals, so it is a breach of the regulations, and also the SPFL exemptions.

Aye, but they weren’t open to the public.

I’m sure the staff eat their lunch in the restaurant. I know the Livingston squad are not Toni Macaroni staff, but it seems a reasonable enough arrangement in tricky circumstances.

18 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Aye, but they weren’t open to the public.

I’m sure the staff eat their lunch in the restaurant. I know the Livingston squad are not Toni Macaroni staff, but it seems a reasonable enough arrangement in tricky circumstances.

I agree, but with football being under so much scrutiny recently, parking the bus in Aberdeen city centre and going into a closed restaurant for dinner probably isn’t the smartest move 😂

Not even sure if it’s open for takeaway, so staff may have been taken into work for something that isnt quite essential. 

Anyway, just give us the 3 points and we’ll forget about it 😂😂

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

They’ll only take the points back off you and make you play them at your busiest time in the season after months of free midweeks... 😉

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I agree, but with football being under so much scrutiny recently, parking the bus in Aberdeen city centre and going into a closed restaurant for dinner probably isn’t the smartest move 😂

Not even sure if it’s open for takeaway, so staff may have been taken into work for something that isnt quite essential. 

Maybe Mcinnes should take Aberdeen there before matches, it works for Livi 😜

I see Livi have released a statement saying they had it ok’d as the rules were vague enough on elite sport in this context.

But from now on all teams will need to get a McDonald’s drive thru on the bus.

😂

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/livingston-release-statement-on-alleged-breach-of-covid-19-protocols/

21 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

You'd think their mams could've made them up a piece. Couple of corned beef plain bread sannies wrapped in tin foil, a club biscuit and a quenchy cup. Pop into an ASDA plastic bag and there you go. 

Orange or mint club? 

For some reason i got a vision of Jimmy Bell making up the lunches for the Rangers squad. 😂

Fish finger sandwich (excludes Friday matches)

Billy bear ham

Orange juice served in a flute

Tangerine

Orange club

Edited by sbcmfc

7 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Kemar Roofe cited and faces 2 match ban. 

Can see Rangers challenging this one. Not because it wasnt a red card offence because it certainly was but because the ref had a full clear view but mainly because they will want to try and delay any loss of Roofe until Moreles ban ends.

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

For some reason i got a vision of Jimmy Bell making up the lunches for the Rangers squad. 😂

Fish finger sandwich (excludes Friday matches)

Billy bear ham

Orange juice served in a flute

Tangerine

Orange club

:lol:

Monster munch?

2 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Can see Rangers challenging this one. Not because it wasnt a red card offence because it certainly was but because the ref had a full clear view but mainly because they will want to try and delay any loss of Roofe until Moreles ban ends.

Ref apparently said he never seen the challenge. Despite booking Roofe.