Season 20/21 - Page 118 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have the huns game in the box. Think I will watch paint dry. Why does kris Boyd always look constipated when he stands doing his reporting... arsehole

Kris boyd is one of the luckiest people In football. He gets paid to talk utter dung

9 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I quite fancy my lot to beat you on Wednesday (again 👀), that in itself is a completely new feeling for me since the 80’s.

Normally it’s damage limitation mode.

cue: Saints 0 Celtic 6

The collapse in the last 20 yesterday was Sparta Prague like. Anything could happen in midweek m8 👍

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rangers are very fortunate to have McGregor 2 crackin saves. Our keepers couldnae stop a fuckin beachball in a phone box ffs...

He’s still a fantastic keeper at 39. Criminal to think the biggest club he got down south was Hull when he left us back in 2012. There’s genuinely not many keepers in the EPL I’d take over him even now. 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

He’s still a fantastic keeper at 39. Criminal to think the biggest club he got down south was Hull when he left us back in 2012. There’s genuinely not many keepers in the EPL I’d take over him even now. 

As much as I hate rangers, I have always said McGregor was class, hard to believe he is 39...

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Never in doubt.  True Champions material.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well deserved draw.  Rangers poor today.  Ramy it is always like watching paint dry on these plastic pitches no matter who.  It is like watching a training session.

Are you the same person 😂

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well deserved draw.  Rangers poor today.  Ramy it is always like watching paint dry on these plastic pitches no matter who.  It is like watching a training session.

Why not for once take yor blue glasses off and give Hamilton some credit.. You know the square root of Fuck All about football...

Disappointing result overall but fair play to Hamilton, deserved their point. Hard to be too critical but some poor performances and strange team selection from Gerard. 

Ramy, it’s hard to tell if you’re being serious given the way yours posts change tone wildly but if you were serious about the refs not allowing “the 10” it’s complete and utter nonsense. 

Edited by Fairbairn

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Disappointing result overall but fair play to Hamilton, deserved their point. Hard to be too critical but some poor performances and strange team selection from Gerard. 

Ramy, it’s hard to tell if you’re being serious given the way yours posts change tone wildly but if you were serious about the refs not allowing “the 10” it’s complete and utter nonsense. 

Its banter, you should know be bu now. I'm hurting..😉