Season 20/21 - Page 110 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Rangers FC v Irvine Welsh

Scottish football is brilliant sometimes. 😂

I've seen the quote where he suggested Morelos should be macheted up but has this grown into something more?

53 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've seen the quote where he suggested Morelos should be macheted up but has this grown into something more?

He also called Rangers “the sticky buns” 😂

The Twitter loyal are boycotting his books, which I’m sure; given their level of literacy, will be a sore one for the “spoon burner”.

(There’s definitely going to be a typo or grammatical error in there! 😂 )

19 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He also called Rangers “the sticky buns” 😂

The Twitter loyal are boycotting his books, which I’m sure; given their level of literacy, will be a sore one for the “spoon burner”.

(There’s definitely going to be a typo or grammatical error in there! 😂 )

Ive just seen the clip. I expect the orcs to react with froth filled rage, those offended by his words will be the same type of gimp who use words like taig and fenian.

Im more dissapppointed in hibs for apolgising. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Ive just seen the clip. I expect the orcs to react with froth filled rage, those offended by his words will be the same type of gimp who use words like taig and fenian.

Im more dissapppointed in hibs for apolgising. 

Hibs will be trying mitigate any fine coming their way. Having seen him talk about Scottish Football a few years back at the festival, I'm not quite sure what Hibs were expecting :lol: Is he a regular on their coverage? Doubt he's an expert on the double pivot.

Never though taig was offensive, but then I played football with a boy with that second name. All context I suppose.