Aberdeen v Celtic - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen v Celtic

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I don’t think it’s jealouy, Browns reaction was that of a petulant child. Not unexpected though, that’s what he is

I'd much rather that reaction compared to the fifty rolls that you tend to get these days from being within a yard of a player.

8 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

I'd much rather that reaction compared to the fifty rolls that you tend to get these days from being within a yard of a player.

Hard as nails:lol:

i prefer the players who just get on with it after a rough challenge, many of browns opponents can show him how it’s done considering he’s  dealt out a few meaty challenges during his career

Edited by vanderark14

Lustig could learn a lot from Scott Brown.

Every time that cunt gets tackled I fear his career is over (while most Celtic fans pray his career is over. 😬 )

Brown is one of those guys, if you’re s Celtic fan you love him, if not, you hate him... 

I do think at times he wastes too much energy and concentration on his hard man act though.

53 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

😂 that’s cringeworthy as fuck. Adult Ned 😂 

Obviously not as bad as rolling about feigning injury but still enough to crash the cringeometer 

5 hours ago, GRBear said:

Didn't watch the game but just seen Broonys reaction to Cosgroves challenge. 

What an utter embarrassment he is. 

Hahahahahahaha. Broony can do whatever the fuck he wants. He is the boss of Scottish football.. Fuckin Legend. Here We Go, 10 In A Row.. CTID.

25 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If Celtic weren’t down to 10, that wouldn’t have been a straight red. 

I hadn’t seen the game, but wasn’t surprised to see that an Aberdeen player had been sent off 10 minutes after a Celtic player to even things up.

Having seen it now though, I can see how he went. Seen worse go mind you.

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hahahahahahaha. Broony can do whatever the fuck he wants. He is the boss of Scottish football.. Fuckin Legend. Here We Go, 10 In A Row.. CTID.

Apart from when a 16 year old gives him a lesson in football. 

His reaction after the tackle was a GIRUY to the Aberdeen fans so no surprise they didn't like it. 

If he played for my team I'd have felt embarrassed that was my club captain. But overall its better than the full "Lustig". That guy had a career in Casualty when chucks playing as a professional injury victim. 

14 hours ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Broons reaction was tremendous for someone who was on the receiving end of a shocker.

we aren’t playing well this season, but that was a big win. I’ve heard from numerous hvns that they think they can win the league. If we win at Ibrox in two weeks the title is sealed. 

Tierneys goal was fantastic. Dembele was a lot better today. Ajer is quality. De Vries was marginally better. Jozo and Lustig are finished. Rogic is a class act. Sinclair is woeful. 

I don't think it was a shocker.  Stupid tackle that gave a weak ref a decision to make.  No real argument with it being red but could equally have been a yellow. 

If Aberdeen had half of a spine I think we'd have managed a point out of yesterday. McInnes just getting too many decisions wrong at the moment.  Sat off and tried to counter - moth to light bulb springs to mind.  Got back into game in second half and Celtic go down to 10 but we take off Chidi who's having a decent game for a lad we've never seen before and leaves AOC, who's having another midfield shocker, on the pitch. 

Celtic played better with Lustig having been sent off.  He's embarrassingly bad. Tiernay was good yesterday.  He does the simple thing a lot of the time but then just goes and does something match defining. Wasn't overly impressed with Brown's performance - hear he's just retired from International football.  Not saying that because I don't like him, he's the exact thing Aberdeen need but he just didn't seem focused yesterday.  McKenna was outstanding again.  Would have him ahead of Ajer and Hendry.  McGinn might as well have been in South Korea yesterday (perhaps also down to Tiernay).  Rogic is the Celtic player I fear the most. 

Not looking forward to next Saturday.

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

not a chance youre getting 10 in a row, youre only a few points ahead of a supposedly shite rangers and aberdeen

11 minutes ago, Kirk said:

not a chance youre getting 10 in a row, youre only a few points ahead of a supposedly shite rangers and aberdeen

9 points and 12 points respectively, hardly a few points. We've also been pretty poor at times this season, our injury list from the word go has been ridiculous, we've been playing in Europe since July and we've already played in another cup final. We might not get to 10, but there is no way teams managed by Murty and McInnes will stop us.