This Weekends Games - Page 109 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

Guest BlueGaz
57 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

What is the collective noun for a pile of Neil McCann's? ? 

A twittery or a buffoonery? 

There was more than 20 other coming togethers during the game that were more worthy of a foul, and weren't given.  Tims are just fuming they were shite and clutching at straws.  Never a pen.  

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, OLAS said:

Big game on Saturday.    Can only see a Doolan and Boyd 1-1 game, but hoping we can sneak it.   Our run of easier games is about done and have the other two Glasgow teams coming up next month which we generally shite ourselves in.    Get the points here and we might actually make the top 6.

Would be sweet seeing Doolan get his 100th at a team he has a wee fondness for... 

r73915.jpg

You guys have any live streaming yet? 

What a strange stat that your all time top scorer has 227 goals but only 90 of them were league goals.

22 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Cup runs that included skelpings of diddys.

Not entirely true.  There were a lot of cup games mainly due to the suspension of league football during the war years.    Sharp was also at the club for 17 years, which is some record.    We could have accepted a world record transfer fee for him but refused. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940–41_in_Scottish_football

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-legend/willie-sharp/ 

18 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Not entirely true.  There were a lot of cup games mainly due to the suspension of league football during the war years.    Sharp was also at the club for 17 years, which is some record.    We could have accepted a world record transfer fee for him but refused. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940–41_in_Scottish_football

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-legend/willie-sharp/ 

Never noticed he joined the club in 1940, makes sense now 

It will be refreshing to be able to take a guess at what the formation/style of play will be this weekend against Hamilton, instead of knowing exactly how we're going to play. As well as being able to tell what subs coming on and the exact minute they'll be coming on.

Just now, slasher said:

I'll be in NYC for the next 2 games, quite fancy celebrating over there, something different and purely selfish i know ?

Fair enough. I'm getting the kids christened tomorrow so not making it up to Dens. I didn't get a ticket for Tynecastle so was likely to miss it regardless but at least this way I can see it on tv now

Hearts spend 90 minutes cheating and kicking Aberdeen off the park, then the truly hopeless McLean red cards Stockley for fuqk all.

More pathetic Scottish refereeing.

Anyway, another easy day at the office for the Dons. Hearts are truly woeful.

20 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Hearts spend 90 minutes cheating and kicking Aberdeen off the park, then the truly hopeless McLean red cards Stockley for fuqk all.

More pathetic Scottish refereeing.

Anyway, another easy day at the office for the Dons. Hearts are truly woeful.

It is was too easy for Aberdeen, we were awful, we have put in far too many performances like that this season.

McLean was poor throughout missing a lot of Aberdeen cheating as well before correctly sending off that thug Stockley.

ah well roll on next season.

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

A soft, soft red.

AFC should challenge and win.

The hopeless foreign cheat (I know it's hard to narrow that down with Hearts) was dragging Stockley back for about 20 yards. 

Stockley shrugs him off, hopeless foreign cheat falls to the ground holding his face. Red card will be rescinded, guaranteed.

7 minutes ago, Rossy said:

The hopeless foreign cheat (I know it's hard to narrow that down with Hearts) was dragging Stockley back for about 20 yards. 

Stockley shrugs him off, hopeless foreign cheat falls to the ground holding his face. Red card will be rescinded, guaranteed.

It won't be rescinded, I would be surprised if mcinnes even appeals if once he has seen a replay of it.