This Weekends Games - Page 110 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Red card for me. 

Hearts are mince. 

Fair. 4 or 5 nil would have been about right. Sutton said something about a challenge by Hearts in injury time being their first sign of aggression in the whole game. Outfought and outplayed throughout, suggestions above about Hearts kicking their way through the game are half-witted at best. 

Edited by Pool Q

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I believe that that's now a new club record with 9 wins in a row (in all competitions) at Pittodrie.

Not according to todays programme its not.

And aye, in keeping with too many of their perfirmances this season, Hearts were brutal.

How the fck Tziolis gets a game beats me. Subbed for Perry Kitchen says it all.

44 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Fair. 4 or 5 nil would have been about right. Sutton said something about a challenge by Hearts in injury time being their first sign of aggression in the whole game. Outfought and outplayed throughout, suggestions above about Hearts kicking their way through the game are half-witted at best. 

Your probably right,the keeper had some good saves throughout. 

There were a few meaty challenges,but nothing like I come to expect from a hearts team. Probably helps that we've got people on the pitch that aren't afraid anymore and are willing to give as good as they get. 

Stockley was just stupid though. 

Bit of a long shot here,but I've been told that the bairn was featured in the programme today,we were autograph hunting and the camera crew asked him to twirl his scarf above his head. 

Did anyone happen to watch the whole programme and it rings a bell. 

I don't want to go through the whole thing trying to find it :banghead:

54 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Surely worrying for Hearts fans that Levein passing notes down and appearing  in the dressing room at half time?

Why?

He's director of Football, ex international player and manager (aye, aye I know), far more experienced domestically than Cathro and watches the game from an entierly different viewpoint than the Head Coach.

Cannae see too much wrong with him offering an opinion.

Happens in rugby and on the continent where Cathro has experience working. Infact its a "collective" system way of working Cathro says he prefers.

Edited by neil r

7 hours ago, Rossy said:

Hearts spend 90 minutes cheating and kicking Aberdeen off the park, then the truly hopeless McLean red cards Stockley for fuqk all.

More pathetic Scottish refereeing.

Anyway, another easy day at the office for the Dons. Hearts are truly woeful.

There's some folk on here have tinted specks on but this khunt takes the pure piss time and again.

Red card all day long. 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

There's some folk on here have tinted specks on but this khunt takes the pure piss time and again.

Red card all day long. 

Everybody knows he's the biggest fvd on the board. The mistake is to engage with him. ?

6 hours ago, neil r said:

Not according to todays programme its not.

I wasn't sure. Record now tied.

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

18 minutes ago, slasher said:

Everybody knows he's the biggest fvd on the board. The mistake is to engage with him. ?

Not necessary, Guys!

If Rossy was a Hun, he'd have grassed on Macy and Slasher by now. ;)

Anyway, I seem to remember a few Jambos at the start of the season taking me up on a bet about our teams respective finishes this year. Any of those Jambos still around? :P

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

If Rossy was a Hun, he'd have grassed on Macy and Slasher by now. ;)

Anyway, I seem to remember a few Jambos at the start of the season taking me up on a bet about our teams respective finishes this year. Any of those Jambos still around? :P

Grassed for what exactly? There are few more condescending and arrogant posters than him anywhere lol ?

Edited by slasher

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

I've a feeling that might include me.