Scotland Players In Action 2016/17 - Page 30 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action 2016/17

ErsatzThistle

2 hours ago, Bino's said:

neither have been given a chance properly by Strachan so how can you form an opinion of either of them in a Scotland shirt

Well I've never made any comment regarding Armstrong but I don't think Phillips looks interested in playing for Scotland.

If you're desperate to discuss Armstrong however he has no caps and Phillips has 4 so in my opinion that's more time in which to judge him.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

Well I've never made any comment regarding Armstrong but I don't think Phillips looks interested in playing for Scotland.

If you're desperate to discuss Armstrong however he has no caps and Phillips has 4 so in my opinion that's more time in which to judge him.

did Phillips get played in any meaningful games

I cant recall any action from when he even played

in a couple of friendlies under leiven when he was about 19

then in the meaningless friendlies to give some of the fans a jolly in the summer

its strachan im having ago at anyway, he doesnt include guys in the squad who are plying their trade at a good level and sticks with favourites

18 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

On current form both Armstrong and Phillips should be in the squad.

4 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

This is how you spent your Christmas morning?

If you need to talk pal PM me your number and I'll give you a call.

You shouldn't be on your own at Christmas. 

Had plenty of time to spare yesterday morning and then spent the day with family and friends all good man.

37 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

See Calum Patterson is out for the season . Who will play right back now ?  Russell Martin maybe or do you think a recall for Phil Bardsley 

Realistically he's out for the rest of the qualifiers.